Release by end of Q1 2022

xavnl

Well thank you, I did saw pre-sale but was thinking it was still flyable but with minor bugs. 🤪

KnightRaider

Processor: Intel i7 4790S 3.20GHz OC at 4.04GHz

Monitor: BenQ XR3501 35inches

Graphic Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 - Twin Frozr V - OC Edition - 4G GDDR5

Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII FORMULA

Memory: Kingston 32G DDR3 2400Mhz Hyper X Beast

HDD: WD 2x500G, WD Velociraptor 300G, SSD Kingston 150G

Joystick: Trusmaster Warthog Hotas,

TrackIR5 Pro

4 hours ago, KnightRaider said:

Hello,

Just bought the Apache but can't find it anywhere in my game, so any ideas where is it located?

Thanks

In the DCS cloud.....🥶  🤣 💭   Wait for the next week   

Caracteristicas_de_la_computacion_en_la_

Edited by purpi

4 hours ago, Zyll said:

It hasn't been released yet. Eta March 31

To be precise: in 2 weeks™ 😇

• Like 2

Z390 MB | i7-8700k | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB m.2 NVME | 1TB SATA SSD | AsRock 6900XT | PowerMac G5 Case Mod | HP Reverb G2 | AKG K500 | TM Warthog | Virpil TCS Rotor Base w/ Constellation Alpha | Virpil MongoosT CM2 base w/ MongooseT grip (soon) | MFG Crosswind pedals | 3x TM Cougar MFDs

On 3/5/2022 at 10:35 AM, Dragon1-1 said:

Judging from the videos, there might be a chance of cold start being next, which means there is a chance for a release next week. 🙂 Or at least, so I hope.

I saw cold start yesterday but it wasn't done by WAG's. I'm going with next week. Lets start a pool!

4 minutes ago, pii said:

I saw cold start yesterday but it wasn't done by WAG's. I'm going with next week. Lets start a pool!

Where? There wasn't an official Apache cold start video, that's for sure. There was a takeoff and a landing video. Cold start should be next on the list, and then release. 

2 hours ago, Dragon1-1 said:

Where? There wasn't an official Apache cold start video, that's for sure. There was a takeoff and a landing video. Cold start should be next on the list, and then release. 

It was on YT and I said it wasn't done my Wags I did not watch it though. Just went back and checked and it is a video of the Apache Project, bummer. It Looks good though! Going to have to check it out also.

Edited by pii

15 minutes ago, Floyd1212 said:

Do I need to be running Open Beta in order to use the Apache when released as EA?  I am currently running DCS stable release...

Yes. Early Access always starts with Open Beta. If you want to wait, it will go to the Stable branch as soon as it is, well, stable. 

20 minutes ago, Floyd1212 said:

Do I need to be running Open Beta in order to use the Apache when released as EA?  I am currently running DCS stable release...

When it is released it will be on OB first. But it will still be in EA state when it's finally pushed to Stable. It's just that stable gets updated less frequently than OB.

Modules: Wright Flyer, Spruce Goose, Voyager 1

19 minutes ago, MstrCmdr said:

If you look closely on page 15 of the AH64D manual there is an F-15C module icon that says beta in the subscript.  We may be seeing a PFM F-15C.

If I remember correctly that’s just the icon for the standalone FC3 F-15C module.

Z390 MB | i7-8700k | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB m.2 NVME | 1TB SATA SSD | AsRock 6900XT | PowerMac G5 Case Mod | HP Reverb G2 | AKG K500 | TM Warthog | Virpil TCS Rotor Base w/ Constellation Alpha | Virpil MongoosT CM2 base w/ MongooseT grip (soon) | MFG Crosswind pedals | 3x TM Cougar MFDs

1 hour ago, Archduke said:

If I remember correctly that’s just the icon for the standalone FC3 F-15C module.

55 minutes ago, Sabre_Ewan said:

Yep, that's how it appears for me.

Oh ok.  Ive got the FC3 bundle so I don't see the beta at the bottom of mine.  Dang, thought I found a nugget

2022/3/5 PM11点04分,Lampshade说:

soontm.png

I have a feeling that next video would be the cold start and next would be release.

the manual is available so the release is coming!

AMD 5800X | RTX 3080TI OC Edition | 64GB DDR4 3600 | 2TB nvme

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | WINWING F16 HOTAS ORION | Saitek Combat Pedals

A-10C II | A/V-8B NA | UH-1H | AH-64D Longbow | F/A-18C | F-16C

Caucasus | Persian Gulf | Syria | Nevada | Combined Arms

11 hours ago, blitzattack said:

which video is this?? landing??

I can`t find this reply under landing video, i wonder if wags delete this reply

Yes in the landing video. It's still there you have to scroll down quite a bit to find it.

7 hours ago, Sukhoi1991 said:

I have a feeling that next video would be the cold start and next would be release.

Wags confirmed in a Youtube comment recently that the next video will be countermeasures, followed by George, then Cold Start.

But he also said we don't necessarily need all the videos to come out before the module is released... Whatever happens, it's most likely this week or next. Probably. Potentially. Maybe.

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR

1 hour ago, LooseSeal said:

But he also said we don't necessarily need all the videos to come out before the module is released... Whatever happens, it's most likely this week or next. Probably. Potentially. Maybe.

Which would suit me just fine since my new collective has just been shipped. 🤩