Release by end of Q1 2022

xavnl

vor 3 Stunden schrieb MstrCmdr:

Dreams or nightmares........

Sorry I'm not native english speaking. Actually what I wanted to say is: In their bloody nightmares before they wake up with a huge amount of cold sweat on their forehead. 😅

• Like 5

On 11/27/2021 at 6:49 AM, Beirut said:

Steam honoured my refund request in about three-hours but I won't see the cash back in my Steam wallet for a few days. They say they don't usually refund after 14 days, but my pre-order was from October. This one of the reasons I like Steam, it does offer certain conveniences.

I'm pretty sure on Pre-Orders you have until the day it is released before their return policy kicks in and thus you can request a refund for any reason before the product is actually released. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, cfrag said:

Because this thread is definitely a testament to how much patience some people have 🙂 

"Please Lord, give me patience - RIGHT NOW!!!!"

Be careful what you wish for. My mentor always told me that "If you ask for patience, He is going to put you in a place where you have to be patient." Haven't asked for it since XD

• Like 3

Case in a point. 🙂 I think DCS is one place where you really need to learn patience. And not only with modules themselves, I've recently preordered a Winwing HOTAS, which I've been trying to get, without success, for two months. Sold out on 28th February (wasn't fast enough on the clicks then), and they didn't even put a restock date since. Hope they get done it sooner than later...

3 hours ago, Dragon1-1 said:

Case in a point. 🙂 I think DCS is one place where you really need to learn patience. And not only with modules themselves, I've recently preordered a Winwing HOTAS, which I've been trying to get, without success, for two months. Sold out on 28th February (wasn't fast enough on the clicks then), and they didn't even put a restock date since. Hope they get done it sooner than later...

They are taking pre-orders now.  Pop over there and get signed up.

System: Intel Core i9-9900KF @ 5 Ghz, Z-390 Gaming X, 64Gb DDR4-3200, EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3, Dedicated SSD, HP Reverb G2, Winwing Orion & F-16EX

DCS Modules: A-10C II,  A/V-8B NA, Bf-109 K4, P-51D, P-47D, F/A-18C, F-14 A/B, F-16 CM, F-86F, JF-17, KA-50 Black Shark 2, UH-1H, Mosquito, AH-64D Longbow 

Terrains & Tech:  Caucasus, Persian Gulf, Normandy, Syria, Nevada, The Channel, Combined Arms, WWII Assets, Supercarrier

On 3/11/2022 at 5:15 AM, cfrag said:

What makes you say that? ED already have the product set up in Steam (else you would not have been able to pre-purchase it), supplied all the materials (images, ratings, links, information) and have passed Store Muster.

You could be right there. I have no idea how steam works, or how long it takes from making a build to having it released on steam. I just figured it was the one area out of direct control and didn't know whether or not it would add to delays. I'm probably wrong given what you've said (and glad to be wrong too). 🙂   

Now as for everyone downloading it at the same time... there I think we will have a problem. 😉

hace 2 horas, Dragon1-1 dijo:

I literally said I preordered in the post you quoted. 🙂 Now, however, I'm playing the waiting game with regards to when they'll actually fulfill the preorder. Hence the need for patience.

hace 2 horas, Mad Dog 762 dijo:

They are taking pre-orders now.  Pop over there and get signed up.

Ye folk are speaking in regards to controllers, correct? If so, then I thought that there were rules against posts that are "off-topic".

vor 12 Stunden schrieb El juez justo:

Ye folk are speaking in regards to controllers, correct? If so, then I thought that there were rules against posts that are "off-topic".

Not if Winwing plans to release the next HOTAS delivery by end of Q1 2022. In this case it would be exactly ON topic.

BTW: 53

Edited by _Milan_
  • Like 1