Release by end of Q1 2022

xavnl

Just heard about the delay. ED, don’t sweat it.

Some people will understand, some won’t and will understand later. With the lessons learned and experiences from previous EA releases, I’m more of the understanding now group. COVID is something out of the corporate control. When it’s ready, it’s ready and it will be great.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

43 minutes ago, Dragon1-1 said:

It's most likely automatically expired on release date. They just need to set the discount up on Steam again. 

Too funny. The Lunar New Year sale just popped up on Steam and everything from DCS is on sale. Except the Apache. :happy:

• Thanks 1

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

Yeah, I'm hoping they'll make a mistake again, and put it with a 50% discount or so. 🙂 Just kidding, but I did nab the Hind with a 51% discount after they dun goofed and applied the 30% twice on Steam (not that they lost any money, I had no intention of getting the Hind anytime soon before I saw that). It did take them a while to figure Steam out, and there are still rough edges, it seems.

Edited by Dragon1-1

• ED Team
4 hours ago, Beirut said:

it just jumped up to full price on Steam. Was about $70Cdn., now it's $100.

The date will be adjusted and the pre-order price will return, we are waiting for steam to adjust it 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
1 hour ago, Beirut said:

Thanks. It was an observation, not a complaint. Just so you know. :happy:

yep no worries, it has confused a lot of people. Steam can be a pain 

• Like 3

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

6 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

yep no worries, it has confused a lot of people. Steam can be a pain 

Only if you use it 😏

• Like 7

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark

@BIGNEWY Now that the release date on steam has been pushed to the 31st of March which is the last day of 2022 Q1. Would you be able to confirm that this is the new PLANNED release date or is it a placeholder?  

Is there any hope for the module to come out in February as been stated before?

Edited by BioZ

I'm not @BIGNEWY but this has been addressed multiple times in the past... if it holds up, the response has always been STEAM release dates are always placeholders and do not reflect the actual plan.  They just have to put a date there and if they put Feb 17th, people would come unglued if they missed that date.

• Like 3

VFA-113 | Stinger 307 | "Hank"

USN OEF OIF Veteran

i7-8700K OC'd 4800ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC'd | 32gb RAM | 2.5TB SSD | Odyssey + | TM Warthog HOTAS |

• ED Team
26 minutes ago, BioZ said:

@BIGNEWY Now that the release date on steam has been pushed to the 31st of March which is the last day of 2022 Q1. Would you be able to confirm that this is the new PLANNED release date or is it a placeholder?  

Is there any hope for the module to come out in February as been stated before?

Steam date is always a placeholder date. 

Plan is for the end of February / Q1, work is going well, if anything changes we would let you all know.  

Posts merged

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

Plan is for the end of February / Q1, work is going well, if anything changes we would let you all know.  

Posts merged

That is very nice to hear, thank you!

Hi @BIGNEWY.

As a keybindings-freak person I want you to leak an information for me. 😄

Are in-cockpit keybindings completed? Engine switches console, lighting switches etc.?
Will we have them at the end of the Feb? 🙂

Thanks a lot. ❤️

Edited by Devrim
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

• ED Team
49 minutes ago, Devrim said:

Hi @BIGNEWY.

As a keybindings-freak person I want you to leak an information for me. 😄

Are in-cockpit keybindings completed? Engine switches console, lighting switches etc.?
Will we have them at the end of the Feb? 🙂

Thanks a lot. ❤️

Hi Devrim, 

team are fine tuning key bindings, they will be ready for early access. 

thanks

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

On 1/15/2022 at 1:57 PM, BIGNEWY said:

Threads merged. 

As already mentioned our plan is still for the end of the month if that changes we will let you know. 

Thank you

rather large sigh... so how do i get a credit/refund so i can get another module instead of waiting another month or two or more for this?

Edited by GunnyCook
missed a word out... how
  • Like 1

Win10 64, GeForce GTX1080 Ti, Rift touch, i5- 2.90GHz(o/c), 16gb Corsair Vengance RAM, X-56

KA-50-3, AH-64D, A10c II, AV-8B, MI-8, Spitfire, Viggen, FC3, F-14, F-15c,FA-18,  S/Carrier, CA, Nevada, Normandy 44, Channel,  Persian gulf, Marianas, Syria, Sth Atlantic, 

21 minutes ago, GunnyCook said:

... so how do i get a credit/refund ...

For sure you won't get it here on the Forum .. why dont you try to open a support ticket and ask there for a refund?

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

On 1/28/2022 at 12:58 PM, BIGNEWY said:

Posts merged

Thats not real reassuring, since you said the exact same thing about December, then January.......

System: Intel Core i9-9900KF @ 5 Ghz, Z-390 Gaming X, 64Gb DDR4-3200, EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3, Dedicated SSD, HP Reverb G2, Winwing Orion & F-16EX

DCS Modules: A-10C II,  A/V-8B NA, Bf-109 K4, P-51D, P-47D, F/A-18C, F-14 A/B, F-16 CM, F-86F, JF-17, KA-50 Black Shark 2, UH-1H, Mosquito, AH-64D Longbow 

Terrains & Tech:  Caucasus, Persian Gulf, Normandy, Syria, Nevada, The Channel, Combined Arms, WWII Assets, Supercarrier

46 minutes ago, Mad Dog 762 said:

Thats not real reassuring, since you said the exact same thing about December, then January.......

Pfft, few months, that's rooky number, remember when they start talking about F18 in 2012 xD

No matter what we do, we are stuck in the waiting line so let's take it easy on "Reassurance"

• Like 1

They never say it will come, on that exact date. only that it is the planned realease date.... i don´t get the mindset of most people: I want everthing exactly like i expektet it, at the moment i want it and i want it for free........

Guys im Waiting for over 20 Years for an better Apache Sim, since Janes Longbow. Calm down, better wait a few Month more than getting an EA that more Bug than enjoyable.

Edited by Grennymaster
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Buschwick said:

You don't have to pick one or the other.  What if you get both?

Exactly.  What if a company actually delivered what they said they would, when they said they would?  That actually used to be the norm, before the public got used to accepting excuses.  

System: Intel Core i9-9900KF @ 5 Ghz, Z-390 Gaming X, 64Gb DDR4-3200, EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3, Dedicated SSD, HP Reverb G2, Winwing Orion & F-16EX

DCS Modules: A-10C II,  A/V-8B NA, Bf-109 K4, P-51D, P-47D, F/A-18C, F-14 A/B, F-16 CM, F-86F, JF-17, KA-50 Black Shark 2, UH-1H, Mosquito, AH-64D Longbow 

Terrains & Tech:  Caucasus, Persian Gulf, Normandy, Syria, Nevada, The Channel, Combined Arms, WWII Assets, Supercarrier