Release by end of Q1 2022

xavnl

No I don't. Because I don't use facebook.

It still is not a newsletter. And when you say newsletter of course I look at the official sources, especially with such claims like "It'll release in december", when I haven't read anything about it anywhere on the forums.

Anyhow since it's bignewy I guess that makes it official.

• Like 1

Apparently they plan release in "december" (hopefully this year) according to bignewy on facebook in a comment on the latest newsletter post there (Nov 5th, 2021).

Planned for early access release in December. Thanks - Scott / bignewy

Couldn't really find much on the forum to confirm this from something more official than a comment on facebook though.

Edited by FalcoGer
  • Like 1

On 10/8/2021 at 3:22 PM, QuiGon said:

And my guess is December 29th :biggrin:

Edited by QuiGon
  • Like 1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Wednesday 22nd December is my guess.

• Like 1

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

I have been waiting since 2011 for the AH64 so a few more months isn't a bother. 

On 10/15/2021 at 2:32 AM, kgillers3 said:

Isn’t it always summer in Australia 

Well sorta. It gets cold (I'm New South Wales) but you don't do the full four seasons like in VA (USA) for instance. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] AEF Flesh | 161 SQN

System: 965BE / 5850 Toxic / TrackIR 5 Pro / 120gb Corsair Force 3 GT / 2TB Raid10 / 6GB RAM /TM HOTAS Warthog / G13 / Combat Rudder Pedals..... and lots more :doh:

• ED Team
15 hours ago, FalcoGer said:

Apparently they plan release in "december" (hopefully this year) according to bignewy on facebook in a comment on the latest newsletter post there (Nov 5th, 2021).

Couldn't really find much on the forum to confirm this from something more official than a comment on facebook though.

All the information you need is in our FAQ pinned in this forum 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I was hoping for during the Turkey Week....  Rats....

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

I am about 100% positive we will see it sometime in December, for a couple of reasons.  First, the pre-order start date was early October.  For legal reasons, they need to deliver on that pre-order with 90 days or they start running into problems with credit card processors and such.  Second, they take a long holiday for New Years / Russian Christmas and I am sure they want to get it out before that.  But, they are not going to want to release it and then go on Holiday the next day, in case there ARE problems that need urgently addressed.  So I think its logical that they are working to get it out by early to mid December.  But we'll see.  They might surprise it and pop it out anytime......😜

• Like 2

System: Intel Core i9-9900KF @ 5 Ghz, Z-390 Gaming X, 64Gb DDR4-3200, EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3, Dedicated SSD, HP Reverb G2, Winwing Orion & F-16EX

DCS Modules: A-10C II,  A/V-8B NA, Bf-109 K4, P-51D, P-47D, F/A-18C, F-14 A/B, F-16 CM, F-86F, JF-17, KA-50 Black Shark 2, UH-1H, Mosquito, AH-64D Longbow 

Terrains & Tech:  Caucasus, Persian Gulf, Normandy, Syria, Nevada, The Channel, Combined Arms, WWII Assets, Supercarrier

3小时前,Mad Dog 762说:

I am about 100% positive we will see it sometime in December, for a couple of reasons.  First, the pre-order start date was early October.  For legal reasons, they need to deliver on that pre-order with 90 days or they start running into problems with credit card processors and such.  Second, they take a long holiday for New Years / Russian Christmas and I am sure they want to get it out before that.  But, they are not going to want to release it and then go on Holiday the next day, in case there ARE problems that need urgently addressed.  So I think its logical that they are working to get it out by early to mid December.  But we'll see.  They might surprise it and pop it out anytime......😜

Agree, very reasonable

• Like 1