By far your best

btaft

Hi Reflected,

Have played all of your campaigns and this one is by far your best.  The inclusion of banter makes all the difference in my opinion.  It passes the time, gets you invested and is just entertaining.  Although I have enjoyed all your campaigns, I always felt the long silent trips over the English channel under the accurate guise of radio discipline left a lot on the table with regards to campaign enjoyment.  Please consider the approach you used for the Bones campaign for your future ones!  Well done sir! 

• Like 1

Hey @btaft, thanks, I'm happy you enjoyed it. Not all campaigns are the same, this is more 'fun' oriented over realism, so some banter was OK to include. It will be the same in my upcoming Huey campaign. But it would have no place in realistic ones like, say, Zone 5 or Wolfpack.

In my WW2 campaigns I tried to include some period radio programs and music to pass the time - it won't make the missions unrealistic with banter on the R/T, but still helps you pass the time.

In my upcoming Mossie campaign it will be easier, since you'll have a navigator that you can talk to without breaking radio silence 🙂

• Thanks 1