Crash with dictate option

huppel

Hi,

DCS crashes the moment I start Dictate mode and actually try to dictate something with the Kneeboard extension (open beta 2.7.8.16140). Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?

Regards, Marcel

Edited by huppel

Plugin version 2.5.26.3 (release)

DCS Open Beta 2.78.16140

Having the same issue.  Sometimes it happens on the first dictate, other times it sems random. This appears at line 478 of the dcs.log file

2021-11-27 22:55:14.559 ERROR   WRADIO: CommandDialogsPanel: RadioCommandDialogsPanel.setShowMenu error [string "Scripts/UI/RadioCommandDialogPanel/RadioCommandDialogsPanel.lua"]:2431: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
    [C]: ?
    [C]: in function 'pairs'
    [string "Scripts/UI/RadioCommandDialogPanel/RadioCommandDialogsPanel.lua"]:2431: in function 'SetTargetComm'
    [string "Scripts/UI/RadioCommandDialogPanel/RadioCommandDialogsPanel.lua"]:2239: in function 'ProcessRemoteCommand'
    [string "Scripts/UI/RadioCommandDialogPanel/RadioCommandDialogsPanel.lua"]:2127: in function <[string "Scripts/UI/RadioCommandDialogPanel/RadioCommandDialogsPanel.lua"]:2124>

Attaching the entire log file.

dcs.log

• 2 weeks later...

Tried that but for me that makes no difference. Tested some more: DCS crashes when I say something after "start dictate" and give it some time to process. If I just say "end dictate" after "start dictate" (so no dictation text ) there is no crash.