A Corny Thank You Thread to Wags and ED

digitaljjd

Just wanted to personally thank Wags and ED for the upcoming DCS titles. I've been reading this forum for sometime now (years?) and probably won't ever post anything again, but it seems to me that not enough appreciation has been relayed back to all these guys for their willingness to share so much information during the development process, which I hope will continue into the upcoming DCS modules. They are more then just selling a product, they care and have an emotional investment and pride in it as well. I've never had the chance to actually thank a developer for the hundreds of hours of entertainment these products can and do provide. I play LOMAC whenever I have time and have modified my own HOTAS chair in anticipation of the upcoming DCS titles. (which I just so happen to have pics of...):music_whistling: so, I'll be standing in line to get my copy of BS come release day and many thanks to everyone for their efforts to keep me entertained, and keep up the good work!:thumbup:

DSC00337.jpgDSC00336.jpg

DSC00338.jpg

• Like 1

Nice setup you got there!

Isn't it nice Saitek had some foresight and put bolt holes in the joystick and throttle instead of just the holes on the bottom for suction cups like the X45 :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

Nice setup you got there!

Isn't it nice Saitek had some foresight and put bolt holes in the joystick and throttle instead of just the holes on the bottom for suction cups like the X45 :thumbup:

Thanks! The bolt holes were key, otherwise it was velcro. Wasn't too hot about that, they needed to be stationary. The fender washers were the perfect size to fit some adhesive bumpers onto the underside to protecting the stick surfaces from damage.

HAha........I had to do a double take!At first I thought it was welded pieces of metal tubing!! Yeah your paint job is that good!!!!!

Are you serious? I didn't really think it was that good. Amature at best. Just a quart of "Battleship Grey" from the local hardware store. The big issue for me was adjustability. The platforms and armrest can be adjusted for height independently.

Funny! You are more right then you know. I just got a new Logictech G11 illuminated keyboard and fried it by turning a beer over into it. The beer holder would have prevented that from ever happening.

:doh: What a waste. I took it all apart but a few of the pathways were shorted out.