Willing to Pay for a MiG-19S?

LowRider88

Willing to Pay for a MiG-19S?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Willing to Pay for a MiG-19S? Maybe if there is a critical mass of YES voters, it could be funded sooner than later.

• Are you stupid?! Of course!!!
    • Ehh.. kinda want it for free, though

On 8/8/2022 at 7:00 AM, Tiger-II said:

I've been doing some reading about the MiG-19 and even have some books on order. So far I've discovered the MiG-19 was the best day fighter of its kind when it was built, and has a very impressive performance envelope to include maneuvering up to +8 g without losing airspeed in a turning fight [source: flight test report from an Aviation Week and Space Technology journal article re-published in a book called Military Aircraft Pilot Reports (McGraw-Hill, 1996)].

Yet to test this in the sim, but that is a whole heap of advantage right there.

I hope with upcoming Kola and Sinai Peninsula they can briefly focus on the MiG-19S, and have that release as a separate paid module with 19P owners receiving a discount if they desire, and then focus on their other modues. MiG-23MLA unfortunately hasn't had much work done on it so far, so this would be a good alternative for the time being.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Bump.......I would still PAY for a MiG-19 S variant.....How about it RAZBAM?.....Would you at least consider it?,please.

• Like 3

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

• 1 month later...
On 2/29/2024 at 10:47 AM, Basco1 said:

Bump.......I would still PAY for a MiG-19 S variant.....How about it RAZBAM?.....Would you at least consider it?,please.

Take that as a NO then....ROFL.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home