Chuck Guide Date

dresoccer4

Hey guys I wanted to use Chuck's Guide to help learn the bird but a link I found has the date of 18/3/21 as the last update which was quite a long time ago. So long that many of the systems have been updated and changed if I'm reading the changelogs correctly.

Does anyone know if I have the latest guide or if there's a more recent one? Thanks

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

4 minutes ago, deep said:

The one on Chuck's Google drive still has the front page date of March 18th, but the properties inside the pdf say last modified October 4th.

huh, interesting. we have a mystery

• Like 1

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Chuck's Guide for F-16 lacks a lot of new features that have been added since March. I'd recommend the official manual. It's more detailed and usually up to date - the current one was updated on 24 October 2021.

i9 9700K @5.0GHz; 2080 Ti, 32GB RAM. Reverb G2; TM Warthog on VPC WarBRD Base, MFG Crosswind V3

I saw that on the official manual too. Doesn’t have the new HTS detailed in it yet. Maybe on the next update?

PC: MSI X670E, Ryzen 9 7900X, 64GB DDR5 RAM, RTX 3090 Ti, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight pedals, Opentrack

Link to my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/DieselThunderAviation

Commander, 62nd Virtual Fighter Squadron

Join the 62nd VFS today! Link to our discord server: https://discord.gg/Z25BSKk84s

Patch_v1.2 small.jpg

3 hours ago, Charly_Owl said:

No mystery here, folks. I'll get to the Viper at some point, but there are other things on my to-do list that have higher priority.

I'm just one guy with very limited spare time. 

Thnx for the good work, looking forward to the update!

15 hours ago, Charly_Owl said:

No mystery here, folks. I'll get to the Viper at some point, but there are other things on my to-do list that have higher priority.

I'm just one guy with very limited spare time. 

the mystery here was just the date discrepancy so it was unknown when the actual last update was. love your work it's made DCS so much more accessible to the masses, good job