Aircraft Control Bugs - Mosquito & Viggen

SQINTO

I have found the fiollowing issues with the controls for the Viggen (moderate) and the Mosquito (critical) on the Marianas Map. These issues do not exist on the other maps and so I conclude they are a marianas map issue:

1. Viggen: Unable change the setting on the primary altimeter. Direct clicking with a mouse, mapped HOTAS control or keyboard could change the settings. It is posible to change this on the Standby Altimeter normally;
  2. Mosquito: There appears to be a swapping of inputs. The axis on my throttle which controls pitch operates the rudder and a mini-joystick on the throttle moves the primary controls. Checking the Adjust Controls tab shows that these are mapped correctly (pirch control shows as pitch, etc.) and remapping them makes no difference.

I have tried restarting the computer and repairing my DCS (Open beta) with neither fixing the problem.

I have not tested other aircraft on the map so I don't know if the issue is limited to the Mosquito and Viggen.

Edited by SQINTO
Expansion of detauils

• 3 weeks later...

I tested and have no such issues.

Like most (if not all) ED aircraft, the Mosquito has two dfifferent setups, "Sim" and "Easy". Ensure your Mosquito axis issue is not caused by the "Easy" mappings (when you load a mission, it can eiter be a "Sim" mission or an "Easy" mission - this is a mission setting in the mission editor).

Viggen altimeter in Marianas.trk

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.