What is the name of the water injection control?

LaLa

As the localization is currently broken you have to look for the "internal" command names. This one is "Input.P47.nos". Fortunately I bound the commands before this bug appeaered. ED has stated that they treat this bug as high priority. But no deadline published.

If you need more help with this just note the commands you're looking for.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

In section "Engine Controls" :

"Input.P47.nos" will activate water injection

and

"Input.P47.nos_lock" will lock WI switch in ON position (not for P-47D-30 early)

too late..

Edited by saburo_cz
  • Thanks 1

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

@saburo_cz: I have bound the lock too; but it seems to me that water injection continues even though I never activate the lock. Have you ever seen water injection stopping when you hadn't locked it?

Ignore my question! I have bound the water injection button to the "APU START" switch on my TM WH throttle so it's as if I kept my finger on the pushbutton forever.

Edited by LeCuvier

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

20 minutes ago, LeCuvier said:

@saburo_cz: I have bound the lock too; but it seems to me that water injection continues even though I never activate the lock. Have you ever seen water injection stopping when you hadn't locked it?

When i loosen button for WI, it will immediately go Off. I must press button for lock WI switch to keep WI On.

Then, if i want switch Off WI, i just switch button for the Lock again and it will release WI switch to Off position. 

D-30 early, i have to keep press button for whole time i want use water injection. No lock here.

Edited by saburo_cz

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

• 2 months later...

I have the thumb button in the jugs throttle mapped on the China Hat forward, which I hold and then the lock function is on my pinky paddle of the stick. And like others I just hit the paddle again to turn it off. And that's in the -30, I need to get into the -40 so I can map the Rocket controls, Only place I can find one is in Multiplayer.  When I do a full load out take off I use WEP and Boost on short fields, so getting it working was a must. You may be able to use the new L/R mouse clicks to get that done but it seems very awkward unless you have a left handed mouse.

Hoss

Sempre Fortis