So is ther a posting on Steam preorders we not getting the love of the miles?

JayOneFox3

• ED Team
9 minutes ago, JayOneFox3 said:

Hey wanna throw this to ED why are you only adding miles for pre sales To Apache from your website and not Steam members that actually have bought most or a lot of your Modules on Steam ?

EDmiles is a feature of our Eshop and is not possible on the steam store. 

ED Miles rules can be found here 
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/miles_rules/

• Like 3

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hey wanna throw this to ED why are you only adding miles for pre sales To Apache from your website and not Steam members that actually have bought most or a lot of your Modules on Steam ?
ED wants to reward those of us who buy directly from the Eshop, since they get more money from us, compared to Steam users. Easy as that!
You should switch too!
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Even better, Jay, if you decide to go with standalone, you're like a new user and can benefit from 50% discount on your first eShop buy.

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria