Profil for TouchBuddy

Reno

Have somebody a profil for Touchbuddy for me?

If it is in beta status, no problem.

thanks

sorry for my englisch, my bavarian is better.

check your six Reno

sorry for my english, my bavarian is better.

check your six Reno

Have somebody a profil for Touchbuddy for me?

If it is in beta status, no problem.

thanks

sorry for my englisch, my bavarian is better.

check your six Reno

:) :thumbup:

I would also appreciate that. Host mi?

sharkfin out!

Support your local AirTransportWing !

NEW RIG:

RYZEN 7  5800X3D~ AORUS GTX 1080Ti ~ AORUS X570S Elite AX ~64 GB Corsair Venegance DDR-4 3600 ~ BeQuiet AIO Silent loop 2 360  watercooled ~ Samsung 890 Pro M.2 (2TB) + 870 EVO (1TB) SSD ~ WIN 10 64-bit ~ AOC 31.5" Gaming 144Hz Display ~ DelanClip@TrackIR 5 ~ TM Warthog no.2 ~Saitek rudder pedals~ 2 TM MFDs on 2nd 27"display ~ Buddyfox A-10 UFC ~ CDU/AAP panel via DCSBios ~ ARC-210 (soldering WIP)

I was thinking about getting a 8" touchscreen to use for the ABRIS.

Do you need touchbuddy to make this happen or can you just use the game to setup to display it and use it? Ideally I want to display the abris buttons also....thus the touchscreen.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

but wouldnt it be possible to have the abris just use lets say 80% of the height of the screen and the other 20% you could include the 2 rotary and 5 pushbuttons?

(sry i just seen so far what was possible in Lock on and IL2 with your wonderful touch-buddy )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

F-14 Tomcat

Rest in Peace

(and hopefully get reborn in DCS!)

(Dream came true about 10 years later, now the Apache please :lol:)

You can setup a multimonitor environment. But then the ABRIS will not be clickable.

You can setup a TB environment and try to export all ABRIS data with LUA and include it to a TB profile.... If you do this, I will be your beta tester ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

RAWKEY or PREDEF macros will do exactly what you are looking for. I suggest you read the docs (because I havent done any TB dveleopment for nearly 2 years, so I couldnt actually tell you how they work... I know they do... but I cant tell you :) )

Edited by zorlac

If there were a way to add an additional fixed "camera" view maped to a seprate screen this would be best way to go. That way you would retain all the functionality of the switch logic without having to make TB profiles.

I am not refering to the ABRIS or Shkval "screens" that they have implemented in the default config files, these just display what the monitors in the sim show. What I'm thinking of is more like what you do in 3ds max to create a new camera and position it in front of the ABRIS.

Just browsing at the lua files I would venture a guess that you could add another "Viewport" and focus in on the ABRIS with one of them instead of like they do in the 3cameras.lua with each camera focused on a different portion of the same view but all linked together. You would just have to figure out how to point a camera at the ABRIS to encompass the buttons and zoom it in a bit to fill the screen and unlink it from being slewed with the other cameras.

Maybee someone at ED could write us such a config file or confirm if it is possible to add another camera that isn't linked to the other camera(s)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

I'm working on a TB profile but am looking for the graphics of the cockpit as seen in the flight manual under cockpit control section, but without the orange arrows.

Can anyone point me to a place I can find these?

When you copy them from PDF it should leave the arrows out

here isa profile they i am working on atm

BSTB.jpg