Oxygen level drop to zero in 10 minutes

Pampi

Oxygen control in US planes has Normal operation and Emergency mode only, there is no OFF position, this mean that you don't touch this at all.

You flipped to emergency position and this will drain oxygen tank pretty fast, this is used when oxygen supply fails and it allow pilot to descent to safe alt.

Edited by grafspee
  • Like 2

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

54 minutes ago, grafspee said:

Oxygen control in US planes has Normal operation and Emergency mode only, there is no OFF position, this mean that you don't touch this at all.

You flipped to emergency position and this will drain oxygen tank pretty fast, this is used when oxygen supply fails and it allow pilot to descent to safe alt.

Thanks

• 4 months later...

Thanks

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2022 at 12:57 AM, Gamja Field said:

Ok, so how does it work? I can't seem to make oxygen blinker to work unless I put it in the "Emergency" mode. 

there is no need to touch the oxygen valves it is an automatic system. the blinker will start once you reach and go over a certain altitude

• Thanks 1