Squadron Directory

EvilBivol-1

i looked throu some squadrons information and some of you guys make it bloody hard to find informations about Timezones, usual player hours, what commitment you expect etc.

makes it impossible to find out if its right for one or not :)

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

i looked throu some squadrons information and some of you guys make it bloody hard to find informations about Timezones, usual player hours, what commitment you expect etc.

makes it impossible to find out if its right for one or not :)

Thank you Nero.ger! I have discovered the same frustrating issues. I don't know if it's just inexperience with marketing/advertising, or they don't know the information yet, or they simply want to compete with other "pretty" websites without detail. As a busy person I need to know specific flight times for missions and training. Not interested in random flying or pick-up flying but rather well planned and organized missions and/or training sessions.

System specs: WIN 10 64, i7 4790K, ASRock Z97 Extreme6, GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws. SB Live Audio, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pro peds, TIR 5.1 pro clippy thingy, Saitek Eclipse keyboard, Sennheiser headphones & mic

For VFA-103 we are very early in recruitment. Since I live and breathe in the Pacific Time Zone, all recruits should be able to make evenings in that time zone. As for what commitment? I expect that everyone's level of commitment is different depending on their real lives. However, going forward I would like to see pilots be able to fly at least twice a week. Training for fully mission capable carrier based operations in either the Tomcat or the Hornet is going to be demanding. All I ask for is a willingness to learn and a great attitude.

Come fly with us, and see if you like what we do. If you don't fit, we can part ways as friends and meet in the skies over the Strait of Hormuz. If you do fit, what an adventure we will have.

Jolly.png?dl=1

Best way to find out, is to fly.

Come see us on discord.

https://discord.gg/FSH8rFd

Edited by MadMaxter

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Proud founder of VNAO and current deck jockey with VFA-103:pilotfly::pilotfly:

475th Fighter Group

The 475th Fighter Group "Satan's Angels" is over two decades old. We started in box games then moved to MMOG's in their heyday in the 1990's and early 00's.

The 475FG is an historic fighter group that served in the Pacific theater in WWII flying P-38's. There are active USAF units that trace their lineage to the Satan's Angels.

Most of our members love the P-38 or at least tolerate the P-38 passion of the leadership of the group.

I am looking to expand the 475FG presence into DCS multiplayer. We offer some very experienced and talented Basic Fighter Maneuvers (BFM), Element Tactics, and Flight Tactics instructors with extensive virtual and real world flying and air combat experience.

We aren't interested in accurately simulating every detail of real world flying. We concentrate on the fight, not switch flipping and talking to ATC.

Our PRIMARY focus is teamwork driven operations.

We are gunfighters. While we may have operations in aircraft capable of carrying missiles, we will not be regular participants in missile training or operations. The reasons for this are twofold but not important other than an understanding that this is not a place to learn missile tactics.

So if you are interested in joining a group primarily flying WWII and Korea vintage aircraft that is highly experienced and willing to help you achieve proficiency in a teamwork environment we may be the group for you.

And you will be getting in on the ground floor of our DCS experience.

Our requirements are pretty simple. Be willing to learn and to help others learn. Every failure is an opportunity to improve but you must accept that you are responsible for each failure in order to learn from it.

We use Teamspeak primarily. We have developed our own tactical vocabulary based upon modern USAF terminology tailored to virtual flying. We will certainly teach it to you.

All experience levels are welcome. Brand new virtual pilot or grizzled DCS veteran, you will all find a home. We welcome the opportunity to learn from the experience you may already possess.

My primary DCS airframes are P-51, Bf-109K, F-86 and Mig-15 for the moment.

For an example of our operations in another title, checkout the video below.

${1}

I am not the videographer (Dobs). I go by dawger online.

Interested parties may PM me here.

EDsignaturefleet.jpg

Here's some quality tips!

Here are some guidelines I've made, so that you don't waste your own or other's time when you're entering the world of online DCS flight simming. :helpsmilie:

Find a squadron/group that: :book:

- has the same level of dedication as you do. If you're into casual ace combat style gaming, join a group with like-minded. If you're into next to real life simulation, with alot of dedication, training and preplanning, join a group with that mindset.

- shares the workload. Running a (hardcore simulation) squadron requires alot of work. You have mission making, trainings and planning of trainings, documents to be made and read and followed up upon etc. These tasks are actually very pleasant to do, when and only when, the workload is shared. Sharing the workload is imperative for running a sustainable community.

- makes you want to participate. This is all about fun. You're not getting paid to do this, neither is the rest of your community. We're all here to have fun. But what actually is fun is very individual. Be open about it! Some find goofing around, airspawning with friendly A2A dogfighting fun. Some find the realism of reading up on real life aircraft manuals of 6-700 pages fun, and knowing all the ins and outs of the aircraft. ASAP be open about your expectations and your planned level of dedication and contribution to the group

- Requires a level of dedication that fits with your real life commitments. Being an expert is king! But not if your marriage is falling apart or if you're wearing your Oculus Rift when your kids should be getting your attention. Real life comes first.

- Allows the fly your preferred airframe in an environment that you actually want to operate in. Are you into PVE or PVP or something in between? This choice of theatre of war has an immensly important role of how you're going to operate. If you'd like to drop bombs with the A10C from 20k ft, forget about it if the sky is skattered with enemy flankers.

Based on my own experiences, me personally have come to the conclusion that I want to be part of a team where we do proper (semirealistic) planning, stick to the plan, operate in a semirealistic environment, mostly PVE as a striker (AJS37, SA342, A10C), and where we all share the workload, and have a high attendance rate, with mandatory 1 event per week, but often attend two or three. :smartass: :thumbup:

You might come to other conlusions. Chose a fellowship that suits your needs, and be a contributor, and you'll have lots and lots of fun! :pilotfly:

- Burnhard

• Like 1

Burnhard

Periferals - HP Reverb - Viper/Warthog grip on VPC WarBRD base - Virpil Mogoos T-50 Throttle - MFG Crosswind rudders - Gametrix KW 908 // HW - 7700k@4.8 - 32GB@3200 - RTX2080TI // DCS Favourites - AJS37 - SA342 - F-16C :thumbup:

If any Marine F-18 Squadrons start up that are attached to the VMA-231 out of Cherry Hill. Please contact me. I'm looking at attaching our unit to one. Trying to start up a Marine Corps Air Wing

Started for the DCS Community.

Edited by uscstaylor

Pilots,

The Irregulars invite you to our Discord server. https://discord.gg/43Ska9p

We're a casual group that flies multiple aircraft on multiple servers. We commonly fly on 1952 Korea, ACG Cold War, 104th, and F99th servers, but would be open to new servers as well as coop missions.

Our discord has a public area for chat as well as linking up for flights.

DjModeus

Edited by Modeus

• 4 weeks later...

vVMFA-122 Crusaders Standing up!!

Ladies and Gents

Virtual Carrier Strike Group 1 has now gained their 2nd Fighter Attack Squadron to join vVFA-25, from the Green side of the house. vVMFA-122 The Crusaders will be joining CSG-1 underway. 122 will both be land and ship based and will solely fly the DCS F/A-18 Platform. Come on over and take a look at the Mud Movers of the CSG or our other Squadrons on board. We have very new pilots to experienced ones and make for great environment. See you soon and S/FI

29c837n.jpg

Squadron Site:

https://www.vvmfa-122.com/

Edited by Backdraft
new website address

• 2 weeks later...

pXRpZiL.gif

VIRTUAL PILOTS

We are a group of virtual pilots and our goal is to enjoy flying together.

Our group is for people who are busy (with study, work, family etc) and can only fly from time to time.

We use military aviation from the sides of the Allies of World War II, countries of the Warsaw Pact, and Russia, and its current allies.

Our group differs from other virtual squads:

• You fly when you have a time. There is no obligation to attend on particular days in the style of – “you must present on Friday evening …”.
  • We don’t have the strong hierarchy. We practice command on a rotational basis.
  • Diversity – from military aviation to races and pilotage.

Our site: virtual-pilots.com

Edited by deyneko

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat.

We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

Visit our website:

VIRTUAL-PILOTS.COM

• 2 weeks later...
vbulletin3_logo_white.gif

www.3sqn.com

Oz, US, Italy all welcome

What about Canadians???? :smilewink:

KnightRaider

Processor: Intel i7 4790S 3.20GHz OC at 4.04GHz

Monitor: BenQ XR3501 35inches

Graphic Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 - Twin Frozr V - OC Edition - 4G GDDR5

Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII FORMULA

Memory: Kingston 32G DDR3 2400Mhz Hyper X Beast

HDD: WD 2x500G, WD Velociraptor 300G, SSD Kingston 150G

Joystick: Trusmaster Warthog Hotas,

TrackIR5 Pro

CVW-11 Open Recruitment

Carrier Air Wing: Eleven is now recruiting,

Our last group of Officer Candidates have passed basic flight training and have been sent to the fleet.

If your looking for an experience that is as real as it gets then join us now. Our training regime is second to none, If your looking for the best in naval aviation then VCVW-11 is what your looking for.

Dedicated server up 24 hours a day,

Air Wing Discord,

Forums overflowing with information,

Helpful staff and good friendly folks from the US, Canada and Australia,

US Based, Flight times typically start at 8 Central time.

Extremely active membership, flights going on all the time !

Real world pilot training and much more !

No experience necessary we will train you our way, the right way.

Edited by IceFire

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Matt "IceFire" Schuette

Commander In Chief United States Atlantic Command

Virtual Carrier Air Wing Eleven

274a6Lc.png

Nowa polska grupa DCS - gildia.org zaprasza wszystkich wirtualnych pilotów, którzy chcą dołączyć do wspólnego latania online Digital Combat Simulator World.

Przeważnie latamy z pełną kontrolą ATC/AWACS oraz komunikacją via DCS Radio Standalone; komunikacja w języku polskim. Szkolimy początkujących i pomagamy w rozpoczęciu przygody z wirtualnym lataniem. :pilotfly:

Zapraszamy- CLICK! :thumbup:

EN: This is the invitation to the new Polish group gildia.org.

Zapraszam na Gildia.org - polska społeczność DCS. :thumbup:

37sqn.png

=37.Sqn= vabi v svoje vrste nove timske igralce!

Če želiš leteti v organizirani eskadrilji, se izpopolnjevati, in se ob enem imeti še peklensko dobro, potem se nam pridruži kadarkoli ob večernem letenju na naš Discord kanal

Prednosti =37.Sqn= so v:

• Letenje kot ti dopušča čas
  • Druženje v domačem jeziku in meme šale
  • Jedro kadra sestavljeno iz prekajenih veteranov na combat flight sim sceni
  • Lasten dedicated server 24/7
  • Udeležitev v eventih tipa Red Flag, itd.
  • Letenje v vseh combat flight simih

Se vidimo!

Edited by Vatikus

US Based VFA-151 'Vigilantes' Active and Recruiting

XQGutau.png

The VFA-151 'Vigilantes' offer a fully immersive and dynamic environment with missions developed by some of the most talented scenario designers in the DCS community. Every flight impacts the bigger picture in a way you have to experience to believe. Recruitment is open to US based pilots seeking to fly the F/A-18C

Goals

We are here to produce an accessible realistic environment with experiences derived from relevant defense industry and military aviation careers. A certain level of structure is required to function at a high level but is only implemented where it makes sense. The aim is to minimize the arm chair generals and maximize making targets smoking craters.

Streamlined Combat First Training

Our training differs from other squadrons with our desire to produce highly lethal combat aviators. You won't find us teaching airbase traffic patterns and formation flying as the only objective of a training night. Those skills are inherent to doing business and will naturally be taught in parallel to weapon system knowledge.

Realistic Modification Development Team

Instead of complaining about DCS Worlds' imperfections we've chose to do something about it. We now offer the most realistic A-A experience possible via our internally developed and adapted mod package. All of the A-A missiles capable of loading onto player flyable aircraft have had there aerodynamic performance altered to fit calculated CFD data. This mod goes alongside other custom in house scripts developed to allow for advanced IAD capability and dynamic AI control of air,land, and sea assets.

Want to learn more? Check out our website and join our Discord!

http://vfa151.com

https://discord.gg/MvPWsvx

Air Group 51 is a North American based squad with a very long history stretching back to WarBirds and IL-2. We may not have a very flashy badge but we do get together to fly online on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturday nights starting at 2200ET. We have a Canadian in the group, from BC I believe and one our folks is working over in Japan but still manages to get online with us fairly regularly. We also have an Ausie that shows up on Saturdays. He hails from Queensland.

Even though we are a dedicated Naval Aviation group, our interests often drift over into the dark side with helicopters and even prop driven planes now and again. We are a mature group of around 10 or so that regularly participate and enjoy ourselves while trying to keep it real. :doh: Right now our focus is the Harrier and we are eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Hornet and Stennis. Once the Tomcat is released, our world will be complete......that is, until RAZBAM comes out with the A-6 and A-7!

http://www.airgroup51.net/ag51website/

Edited by AG-51_Razor
Added Home Page URL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

100-Й КИАП is now fully operational. Primarily flying the SU-33 from Admiral Kuznetsov-class aircraft carrier.

What we expect from you:

- High attendance in training and flights

- You should already have some experience in flying DCS-aircraft

- Working gaming setup. (TrackIR or similiar, Joystick/HOTAS)

- Good internet connection

- Motivation

- Dedication

- Humour

What we offer:

- An organized and structured squadron

- An open minded squadron leadership. We listen to everybody

- Dedicated IPs who will learn and guide you through the whole training process. You will

basically learn aircraft operations from scratch!

- Regular trainings and participation as a squadron in DCS events.

- A very active community. We daily write in Discord, Jump on teamspeak as much as possible.

One final note, please do only apply if you really have the dedication and motivation for it. We do spent a lot of time in keeping our training material up to date and teaching it to our cadets.

If you are unsure whether or not we are the right group for you, you can jump on our teamspeak or join our discord anytime and hang out or fly with us.

Having also a dedicated sever were in the process of creating multi player missions for the public this is still W.I.P

Looking forward to hear from you.

S!

Discord: https://discord.gg/589zfZ

Teamspeak: ts.100kiap.org

Edited by Coxy_99

The VMA-231 is a Harrier detachment of the CSG-1. We are accepting applications for our Squadron. We have our own dedicated server and utilize SRS in game and Discord to coordinate flights and training. We ask you to be 18+ and in the US. Consideration will be given to other nationalities. This is simply due to the times that we host our missions and training flights. Our mission times are Sunday evenings at 2030 EST with Training flights scheduled for Tuesday evenings at 2030 EST. We are also very flexible on adding additional training flights throughout the week as needed.

We utilize real world tactics and have a host of squadrons that come together to help out on mission nights, including JTACS and ATC. We make it real and fun.

We also have an F-18 detachment in reserve status, the VMFA-112.

Check us out.

https://www.vvma-231.com

our Discord...

https://discord.gg/kPjJcnw

1683879451_ScreenShot2018-06-15at05_48_43.thumb.png.9c82d70d191d41720534b2b64ecf5313.png

Edited by Smoked