Squadron Directory

EvilBivol-1

Introducing a new squadron

Hello,

First things first, I had no idea were to post this type of thread so if this is the wrong forum admins feel free to move it were it should be.

Now back to the topic on hand, I'v created a new squadron for anyone who wants to play DCS:World. This squadron you can find and play as any airplane you wish! Right now I am the only member (obviously), The squadron is called the [335th] Diamondbacks. I'v made a steam page if you wish to join it here- http://steamcommunity.com/groups/335th# . This group is set to invite only for reasons such as the classic troll or something spamming the page. But i'v made it very clear how to join on the front page of the steam link, but I will post it here as well. Joining the group is fairly simple, Just ask me! I will instantly send you an invite on steam (Please add your steam name if your interested). If you don't want to post your steam username here you can of course PM me. I can assure that this group will be filled with fun times and events on the weekly/daily schedule! Some of you may know me from the 104th server or just around multiplayer, I just got back into playing DCS everyday now that the MiG-21 is out. That about wraps that up, feel free to message me on steam here- http://steamcommunity.com/id/hayflana/ Or like I said, PM me or post whatever you want below. Thanks guys and I hope you feel like joining! :)

Wanna see my latest DCS: World movie?

Follow this link!

My YouTube channel- https://www.youtube.com/user/Gargoyle792nd

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello, and thank you for the offer. I think you may find this posts gets moved to the Multiplayer section, anywho,, where is your server located? Do you have a teamspeak server? You should probably post up your rules (if you have any). I dont use Steam personally, especially if i dont have to. Good luck.

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

• 3 weeks later...

I don't use Steam either. If not for that I would have definitely consider joining. I'm looking for a mature group that flies coop missions.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Hello,

I'm looking for any squadron to play with, and join the team. I play basically every day, both the A-10C, F-15C and Su-27. I have a HOTAS and mic.

From Europe only please, so our timezones dont differ too much.. :/ I live in Sweden, and have played DCS for approx a month now.

Reply here or send me a PM :)

X-55 Rhino guide to configure the Mouse Nipple to work as TDC slew!

My rig

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.4GHz

8GB RAM

R9 270x 2GB

SSD

Win 8.1 Pro

Logo-Jg1_smaller.png?dl=0

Jagdfliegergeschwader 1 "Fritz Schmenkel" (JG-1) is a seriously minded online cyber-squadron.

We are currently composed of both North American and European members, and have a long and distinguished history. Established in March 1992, we are the second oldest cyber-squadron active on the internet.

JG-1 Fritz Schmenkel is currently flying DCS World, specifically the MiG-21bis. We also fly DCS: WWII and IL-2: Cliffs of Dover, as JG 1 "Oesau", and Rise of Flight as JG I "Richthofen".

Should anyone be interested in checking us out, just drop by our website:

http://www.jg1.org

~Salut!~

Klaiber

Edited by II./JG1_Klaiber

9lNrbw2.png

132nd Virtual Wing is a virtual wing for simulator pilots who fly the DCS series. We consist of a small group of dedicated DCS pilots from Europe. Our aim is to create a virtual wing where the focus is on realistic simulation in a serious but friendly atmosphere.

The 132nd conducts events at 1800Z. (Wednesdays are training, and Sunday for combat missions).

Squadrons:

132nd Virtual Wing consist of the following squadrons:

617th Virtual Fighter Squadron: For pilots flying the A-10C

696th Virtual Squadron: For pilots flying the KA-50

176th Virtual Air Control Squadron: For AWACS/ATC/GCI personell. Using LotATC and UniversRadio to control aircrafts from the other squadrons.

23rd Special Tactics Virtual Squadron: For JTAC personell. Using Combined Arms.

259th Virtual Auxiliary Squadron: For pilots flying the MI-8.

494th Virtual Fighter Squadron: For pilots flying the F/A-18C Hornet.

Recruitment:

Please visit this link for more information about the recruitment process.

http://www.132virtualwing.org

For videos and more information about the 132nd:

More information here

132nd Discord server:

132nd Discord server

Feel free to send a PM here at this forum, or send an mail to 132ndvirtualwing@gmail.com

Edited by NECK
Update squadrons

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes

turned skyward for there you have been, and there you will always long to return"

Neck.png

132nd Public documents - Want to apply? - 132nd Youtube channel - 132nd Discord Channel

I'm looking for a mig-21 group, I fly on 104th as Scotty.

After a couple awesome nights of a2a kills online, I consider myself a2a capable in the mig-21 now, so i decided to look for a group to fly with...

I know how to use all weapons on it, i know it's maximum range, some good working tactics against those darn f-15's...

so, yeah, i need to find a group to fly with.

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
33xbqj9.png

País de Origen: Colombia Idioma: Español, Inglés (sólo para actividades con otras comunidades) Actividades en línea: Formación, Misiones, Campaña y Escuadrón Partido Comunicación: MSN, TeamSpeak 3 Versión del juego: DCS World

El Escuadrón Virtual 57 es una comunidad colombiana de pilotos de combate virtual quienes realizan vuelos y operaciones aereas con los simuladores LockOn, DCS y Flight Simulator.

Registrate y conectate a nuestro sistema de voz Team Speak 3.

Servidor: atl01.mainvoice.net:7635

Clave: noob2012

Nuestra objetivo principal es promover la aviación virtual en Colombia y Latinoamerica realizando vuelos multiplayer en línea con los más reconocidos simuladores de vuelo en un ambiente de respeto mutuo, sana diversión y esparcimiento, recreando con mucho realismo diferentes operaciones de vuelo militar y de combate aéreo.

Hola es mi segundo intento en enviar este mensaje. Me disculpas en caso de que llegue duplicado.

Mi nombre es Hector, soy cubano residente en US y tengo 31 años. Mis conocimientos en el DCS son mínimos pero poco a poco espero mejorarlos. Módulos que he comprado para el DCS son FC3, P51D y K50 al momento. También juego IL2 Battle of Stalingrad, Battlefiel 4 y War Thunder. Mi computadora es desente. No se si así es como uno pide entrar al escuedron, en realidad ni se como se hace. Pero ya comento la razón de este mensaje es q estoy interesado en participar el tu escuadron. En caso de que mi situación encaje con sus requisitos yo estaría agradecido. Gracias por dedicar tu tiempo en leer mi mensaje.

Hector

Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0, FX8350, 16gb RAM, GTX760 sli, Saitek X55, Saitek Pro Rudder, TrackIR 5, Razer Nostromo, RAT 7, Nvidia 3D Vision2

VCVW_Logo.png

The US based Virtual CVW-14 is looking for new members.

We are currently starting up a brand new squadron based on the up-coming releases of either the ED F/A-18C or the Cortex F/A-18E model.

The primary name of the squadron is based on the real world CVW-14 (decommissioned in 2013) to honor their long history of service aboard the CVN-70 USS Carl Vinson.

We have a special land based attack squadron using the A-10C (which we are currently flying) along with the UH-1N Huey and the Ka-50 for ground attack support. We also hope to implement a small group to do Combined Arms in special missions alone with real time AWACS.

We build our own missions from scratch and run them on our own dedicated squad server and have our own dedicated Teamspeak server. We are also looking for people that have some experience working with MIST.

Please look at our website, www.vcvw-14.com and let us know if you are interested. Please drop us a line either by the contact form on the website or sign up to our forums and contact us there.

Currently, we only have the one website for the VCVW-14. We are planning on keeping the A-10C squadron a fully functional part of our group but we haven't decided what actual squadron to model. We're also not sure if we're just going to add it to the current website as a separate ground attack squadron or create a complete separate website for it when we decide.

We only have a handful of members at this time but we're looking to grow this year. Once the new module releases are available we will be starting our carrier operations.

Thank you for your consideration.

Scott "Striker" Hicks

"Fortune Favors The Bold"

VCVW_logo.png

Edited by 75th-VFS-Striker

Nvidia GTX-1080

Intel i7-4820K 3.7 Ghz

ASUS ROG Rampage IV Extreme MB

32 GB Memory

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi gents,

i have no multiplayer experience but i'm looking for an english speaking, euro based squadron but also flight-buddies i can join. i currently fly the su27 in a/a mode primarily but have some experience with the a10c and f15c, too.

consider me a motivated rookie who is willing to learn and put some time in.

i have hotas and mic.

looking forward to your pm smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[TFP]

The Flying Pandas

We are just a group of DCS friends. We have a free flight server at 66.150.214.230 (Teamspeak and DCS) We would love to see you on! Come and have some fun with us!

Just a video of what happens when we admins get bored :lol:

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Drewa

"Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information."-Michael Scott

System Specs: i5 4570 OC'ed to 3.6GHZ (It was free, what can I say), Gigabyte B85M-DS3H, 8Gb Team Elite Plus, Gigabyte GTX 960 G1 Gaming OC'ed to 1600MHZ, 240Gb OCZ Arc 100 SSD, Raidmax Aztec Case, Saitek X55, and GhettoIR.

• 1 month later...

The DCS Mercenaries

The DCS Mercenaries are currently recruiting. We are a more casual gaming community, we are looking for players 18 or older (some exceptions maybe considered) Please apply at http://www.dcs-mercenaries.enjin.com/

Unlike most squadrons out there we have to buy our own munitions, aircraft, fuel, and wingmen should we choose to use them. We fly official missions that are made in house to earn virtual money. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me! Thanks for your interest!

Specs:

Fractal Design Define R5 Black, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E, Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake @ 5.1 GHz, MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X, Corsair H110i, G.Skill TridentZ 32GB (2x16GB), Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB SSD

VFS-33RD Firtual Fligth School

www.vfs33rd.compicture.php?albumid=1071&pictureid=7133

VFS-33rd is a Virtual Flight School where you are able to

learn and/or better your skills with all DCS Modules.

RL data and materials which are all declassified and come from current and former Servicemen and -women are used to help

We will try to apply as much of our knowledge as possible to achieve the best end result to your experience.

Our forum is currently located at http://www.vfs33rd.com and you're more than welcome to join us on our Teamspeak server vfs33rd.tserverhq.com:7170

Training Lessons-missions are all free and are available to all members.

Formation training by a current virtual pilot instructor is also a module on offer.

SEE YOU SOON

• 2 weeks later...
T1Kuhpl.jpg

CPU: Intel® Core™ i9-13900KF Processor (8X 3.00GHz + 16X 2.20GHz/36MB L3 Cache)

RAM: 32GB [16GB x 2] DDR5-6000MHz RGB

GPU: GeForce RTX 4090 - 24GB GDDR6X (DLSS 3.5 – AI-Powered Performance)

Power: 1000 Watt 80 PLUS Gold Certified

HOTAS: Logitech Rudder Pedals, Logitech X-56 Stick/Throttle, TrackIR Pro

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, and thank you for the offer. I think you may find this posts gets moved to the Multiplayer section, anywho,, where is your server located? Do you have a teamspeak server? You should probably post up your rules (if you have any). I dont use Steam personally, especially if i dont have to. Good luck.

Still in search for a mature, casual squad,,, cant seem to find any adults that cants seem to omit the F bomb from their vocabulary on TS every 3rd word, I have kids in the house and headphones are not an option. So where are the civil adults?

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle