F16 Rdr lock on keyboard button

Falcon 9

Hi guys,

I’m just a new dcs’s F16 pilot. I’m doing training mission to make some prctice. I need to configure my TM16000M but I cannot find the Rdr cursor lock on keyboard button to transfer the comand on my joystick. I would very grateful if you could indicate me the correct button for A-A mode and A-G mode.

Thx

@Falcon 9 Hello!

Sorry for the late response, you've probably already found the bind but it's under HOTAS Category and it's ENABLE Switch - Depress

And for ICP related binds, I recommend if you have a numpad on your keyboard, to setup on that. It's what I use and makes it really easy to input data into the jet while flying.

For ICP Master Mode Button - A-A I use Num/

ICP Master Mode Button - A-A - Num-

Hope this helps!

-Chris "Posh" Callow

Christopher Thomas Callow

Motion Graphics | CTCVisuals

e: info@ctcvisuals.com

www.ctcvisuals.com

@CTC and @perpetual,

Hi guys and thx for your answers, I’ve really appreciated. 
I’d like to join you but I’m still very poor F16’s pilot and I need much practice/training.

I’m going to visit “discord” and when I think I’ll be ready I’ll ask you to consider my request.

@Falcon 9 Anytime 🙂 We don't have any experience expectations for new members. Happy to take you from zero - hero. Only recommendation is that you have a Basic HOTAS/headtracking to help with the workload.

If you're interested in joining. Please fill in an application form. We run our operations Thursdays 18:30zulu. But while you're in training, we're flexible and it's by appointment/open sessions.

Best

Chris "Posh" Callow

Christopher Thomas Callow

Motion Graphics | CTCVisuals

e: info@ctcvisuals.com

www.ctcvisuals.com

23 hours ago, Falcon 9 said:

@CTC and @perpetual,

Hi guys and thx for your answers, I’ve really appreciated. 
I’d like to join you but I’m still very poor F16’s pilot and I need much practice/training.

I’m going to visit “discord” and when I think I’ll be ready I’ll ask you to consider my request.

Also - I wrote this post which you may find helpful: