It is impossible to launch rockets if the plane is also carrying bombs

Rostic

Game version 2.7.8.16140

It is imposible to launch rockets (WG21 and R4M) when aircraft also carry bombs.

Also no matter in which position the main rocket switch is, but bombs will be dropped.

Tested with loads:

1) 2xWG21 + 500Kg bomb

2) 2xWG21 + 4x50Kg bomb

3) R4M + 500Kg bomb

4) R4M + 4x50Kg bomb

I was able to launch rockets only when I carried 4x50Kg bomb after I released bombs rack with "Rumfplast".

It's always been like this: You need to drop the bombs first, and then jettison the bomb rack (or jettison the bombs with the rack).

Now, if your rockets switch is in the "ON" position you can fire the rockets by pressing the Weapon Release switch.

We have only one pushbutton for bombs and rockets. And as long as the bomb rack is present, pressing the weapons release button will not release the rockets.
Personally I have no issue with this because I will always want to drop my bombs before anything else, because their mass and drag make the FW-190 an easy target for fighters. However, having to jettison the bomb rack makes little sense to me as this is somewhat valuable hardware and the resource-strapped Reich could not really afford throwing it away.

Whatever ED will do or not do, this situation does not prevent you from using rockets.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5