timber29

The issue is when dropping applicable ordinance (GBU-39, CBU-105) in VIS mode and then trying to switching to other A-G ordinance (GBU-12s, etc..), the drop modes the system only stays in VIS mode and will not let you switch to CCRP, CCIP, etc...

Example: Load out was CBU-105's & GBU-12's, I dropped my 105's in VIS then switch to GBU-12's, the only mode available VIS and cannot select CCRP. 

• 2 weeks later...

Today I'm going to try to replicate. But this has ruined almost all my air to ground missions in multiplayer. It is very common for me.

When I reaching the target, at one moment the sms gets stuck in VIS mode and it won't change. Even the gun is on VIS mode and can't be used. It happens with mavericks and gbu's also.

Interl i7 6700k - 32Gb RAM DDR4 - RX 590 8GB - Sentey 32"2560x1440 - Saitek X-55 - TrackIr 3

23 hours ago, Carbon715 said:

Did you by chance have the markpoint up on the DED...it keeps vis selected for weapons like mk 82 , 97s etc

This is possible as on subsequent flights I did not run into this issue. I did keep the weapons in PRE mode vs VIS though.

Sorry for the quality and VR. This was today, trying to launch after a JSOW after a 250nm trip MP attack 😰. You can se that I'm trying to change VIS mode and it wont. (you can se the "VIS" on the HUD). My loadout was one JSOW and one Maverick.

https://streamable.com/21gg1o

Edited by RPY Variable

Interl i7 6700k - 32Gb RAM DDR4 - RX 590 8GB - Sentey 32"2560x1440 - Saitek X-55 - TrackIr 3

On 12/18/2021 at 12:38 AM, RPY Variable said:

Sorry for the quality and VR. This was today, trying to launch after a JSOW after a 250nm trip MP attack 😰. You can se that I'm trying to change VIS mode and it wont. (you can se the "VIS" on the HUD). My loadout was one JSOW and one Maverick.

https://streamable.com/21gg1o

I can't read your ded, is that the markpoint page? If so you CANNOT change weapon modes to something other than VIS until you leave the markpoint page