WIP 55th and 77th FS 10-Pack

Roughmaster

On 12/8/2021 at 1:39 AM, Paladin1cd said:

Amazing as always. Two thoughts: Any way to get them with adjustable bort numbers? And second, any chance you'll do such fine work on the WW 13th and 14th FS units?

Keep it up, you're very talented and I'm thrilled you share with the rest of us!

Thanks first of all 🙂 
The special tails wont have dynamic borts, as they are very specific tails I recreate, for the line jets, options with dynamic bort numbers will be possible! 

Its my pleasure to share my skins! 
I have done some 13/14th FS skins (combo tails) you can find them on my user files!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2021 at 2:40 AM, Roughmaster said:

Haha! I will try to not make you suffer for too long then 😉 Only 5 more skins to go...

Your skins are awesome! Between your skins and the HTS and ECM pods, it really feels and looks like a Block 50! Thank you!

Question: Is the USAF now decorating helmets? I was looking at photos of other squadrons and it looks that way...looks like my Navy now!

DO it or Don't, but don't cry about it. Real men don't cry!

10 hours ago, Jackjack171 said:

Your skins are awesome! Between your skins and the HTS and ECM pods, it really feels and looks like a Block 50! Thank you!

Question: Is the USAF now decorating helmets? I was looking at photos of other squadrons and it looks that way...looks like my Navy now!

Thank you very very much! Yes, since quite recently it's allowed. Have a look at nugget_wraps on instagram or facebook, they do a LOT of helmets, i recreate most my helmets from them (for the 55th for example, same for 79th, 119th..)

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.12.04 - 21.42.12.00.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Roughmaster said:

Thank you very very much! Yes, since quite recently it's allowed. Have a look at nugget_wraps on instagram or facebook, they do a LOT of helmets, i recreate most my helmets from them (for the 55th for example, same for 79th, 119th..)

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.12.04 - 21.42.12.00.png

Thank you for the information. I have your SCANG and 79th packs and look forward to more of your work...this looks badass BTW!

Been seeing a LOT of the 77th at Shaw in HG5 lately... same for the 79th. Haven't seen very many 55th aircraft, except for 93-550. Hard keeping track of them everyday.

Not sure why, but some Shaw HG5 aircraft have gray tail codes, some have black - no consistency in the painting from squadron to squadron... or even from plane to plane within the same squadron... they're all mixed. Haven't figured that one out yet. As far as I know, they're all being painted at Shaw by the same team. Just kinda odd seeing them with different tail code colors.

Gotta say the HG5 paint makes them look really badass, though!😎

Really looking forward to these livery packs! Thanks for all of your hard work!!

On 1/11/2022 at 2:59 PM, ggerman2862 said:

Been seeing a LOT of the 77th at Shaw in HG5 lately... same for the 79th. Haven't seen very many 55th aircraft, except for 93-550. Hard keeping track of them everyday.

Not sure why, but some Shaw HG5 aircraft have gray tail codes, some have black - no consistency in the painting from squadron to squadron... or even from plane to plane within the same squadron... they're all mixed. Haven't figured that one out yet. As far as I know, they're all being painted at Shaw by the same team. Just kinda odd seeing them with different tail code colors.

Really looking forward to these livery packs! Thanks for all of your hard work!!

I'm curious myself! In addition to the new paint jobs, the USAF is decorating helmets now it seems! It's kind of awesome but I wonder, what's going on in the USAF now?!

On 1/11/2022 at 11:59 PM, ggerman2862 said:

I wonder too, I used to think dark stencils meant it was just single tone gray and white stencils was HaveGlass V, but I'm not sure about that anymore.
I hope to release these packs soon!