F10 orders not always working

Hi, I just started this campaign yesterday and only played mission 1 so far. I had some troubles with the F10 orders. I found the bridge (main mission objective) and ordered everyone to attack the main target. After pounding some other ground targets afterwards I called them to rejoin. However this did not work.

I noticed this after I found some other targets and tried to order my allies to attack the newly spottet ground targets, but they kept circling above the old targets.

Did anyone notice this too, or is this just a minor glitch? I mean the campaign was designed for an older version and maybe the F10 menu does not work flawlessly with the radio commands for wingman and flight anymore.

Otherwise this felt like a well designed mission. I tried the other P51 campaign and got bored in the missions, because you fly 30 minutes without anything happening, not even radio calls that tell a story. In this campaign however there was always something going on in the first mission to keep me interested.

F10 is for the 2nd flight if you have 2 flights of 4 Mustangs. When either selecting 'F2. Flight..' or 'F10. Other..' you want to issue the command 'attack primary target'

Also, the AI will miss the bridge as well sometime and fail to destroy it.

For ground targets, you want to use the 'Engage Utility Vehicles' option mostly.

Sorry, might not be much help but that worked for me when flying the mission.