Logitech Force 3D Pro

westr

Hello purchased the above but don't seem to be getting any feedback from it in DCS does anybody have any experience of setting one of these up in DCS i have Force feedback enabled in options. It does work as well when testing with the Logitech software.  

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Man i hate to tell you this, but that particular stick has always been a POS.

I can assure you that the MSFFB2, as well as the G940 both function well in DCS, though this is an aircraft specific experience in terms of which effects you're going to feel.

Which module are you trying to fly with the stick?

On 12/10/2021 at 4:42 PM, Dirt_Merchant said:

Man i hate to tell you this, but that particular stick has always been a POS.

I can assure you that the MSFFB2, as well as the G940 both function well in DCS, though this is an aircraft specific experience in terms of which effects you're going to feel.

Which module are you trying to fly with the stick?

Yeah thanks, I think I’ve worked out the stick is absolutely garbage. I shall keep a look out for a MS FFB. I tried the F16 and the F14. It is working but with the F16 there is hardly any feedback. F14 there is but the level of quality and accuracy compared to my TM warthog stick with extension is not comparable. I only really wanted it for the F16 being that it has a short side stick. I have a CH flightstick for the F16 and that works really well. But would have been nice to try FFB. 
I shall sell this Logitech on eBay. 

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV