Pls fix my mission

Danzig

21 hours ago, Danzig said:

Can someone open this Missionfile, go into Triggers and delete the last one ( i belive)  with the Music track " best of Ethan Meixwell"  save it and send it back to me?  Since i put this there i no longer can load the file.

Hi, 

I tried to load your mission, I have v4.8 of the FrenckPack, but DCS gets stuck and on the dcs.log the following message is posted:

ALERT   LUACOMMON: Error: GUI Error: [string "./Scripts/dictionary.lua"]:604: can't unzReadCurrentFile
GUI debug.traceback: stack traceback:
    [C]: ?
    [C]: in function 'unzUnpackCurrentFile'
    [string "./Scripts/dictionary.lua"]:604: in function 'unpackFiles'
    [string "./MissionEditor/modules/me_mission.lua"]:1708: in function 'load'
    [string "./MissionEditor/modules/me_toolbar.lua"]:719: in function 'func'
    [string "./Scripts/UI/ProgressBarDialog.lua"]:154: in function 'updater'
    [string "./Scripts/UpdateManager.lua"]:64: in function <[string "./Scripts/UpdateManager.lua"]:40>

Maybe the mission is too big, at over 60 MB, and got corrupt somehow?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

@Danzig

Give this a try. All my work was done external to DCS so please confirm that it works.

I removed 2 files: the Black Shark.PNG and the audio track you requested. The image of the Black Shark was corrupted, so that may be the root of your evil.

Additionally, I removed two lines of code from the mapResource file that referenced both deleted files (Black Shark image & music track). The mapResource file is located in the archive under the subfolder ...\l10n\DEFAULT\

NEW F16 KAUKASUS FABRIK-reworked.miz