[SUGGESTION] Keyboard shortcut for in-cockpit labels

davidp57

Hello,

Would it be possible to get a keyboard shortcut that would toggle in-cockpit labels for buttons and controls ?

I'm thinking of it a bit like the shortcut that toggles the airplanes / ground units labels, but it could be even better to also have a temporary key that, while pressed, would display the labels, and when not, would hide them.

Imho, it's not much work, the option already exists in the options page.

• Like 5

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

• 2 weeks later...

You can use your smartphone camera and Google Translate. It will work if the text is clear enough 😉

German to English works well. Not sure about Russian…

i9-13900K @ 6.2GHz oc | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

On 12/20/2021 at 9:04 PM, florate said:

Does a mod exist to change the labels in the Anton cockpit to English? Your idea to toggle the existing labels to Engish momentarily then back to original is clever.

Hi ; that's not what I was suggesting... I just want to have a temporary command that shows the in-cockpit labels when the key is kept depressed.

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

• 8 months later...

Hi @BIGNEWY !

Could this be added to the wishlist, please ?

Kind regards,

David.

• Like 2