Oculus quest 2 disconection/freezing issue.

Toga10

hello all, this issue has been affecting me for the past few months however has become more prevelant recently. what happens his ill be playing dcs like normal and then my headset will freeze dcs will continue to run and if i flip my headset up it is still tracking in the vr mirror window and dcs seems to be running as normal. i only incounter this issue with dcs. any help would be appreciated my specs are below.

Oculus Quest 2

RTX 3070

I5-7600K

16GB DDR4 ram

500gb SSD for dcs

are you using the link cable or wireless? if the latter that could be the issue.. if you are wired try turning down the resolution and graphics settings a tad..

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

16 hours ago, The_Nephilim said:

are you using the link cable or wireless? if the latter that could be the issue.. if you are wired try turning down the resolution and graphics settings a tad..

im on wired, reselution is set to auto and graphics are on the dcs vr preset 

• 2 months later...

I have a similar issue but my headset will freeze and when I take the headset off it shows on the monitor that dcs has crashed. I have tried the page file trick, changed settings, performed a clean install for the nvidia graphics driver, performed a dcs repair, I have no mods, I run the stable version. This is really dissapointing. I'm not sure what to do. I've sent tons of reports over to the eagle dynamics team and I think they have no answers. My issues started right after the Christmas 2021 update. Some missions work fine and others don't. The Persian Gulf supercarrier case 1 recovery will crash every time I play it but other missions work fine.

• 2 weeks later...