How to set TrackIR Default zoom

I can set up my default in cockpit zoom and save with RALT Num0 but as soon as I unpause TrackIR it zooms me in too far, is there any way to default TrackIR to the main cockpit zoom

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |

I can set up my default in cockpit zoom and save with RALT Num0 but as soon as I unpause TrackIR it zooms me in too far, is there any way to default TrackIR to the main cockpit zoom
Don't think that has to do with TrackIR, but I could be wrong as I use Opentrack, and don't use it for zoom at all, as it just becomes too sensitive for me.
But try to reset position with the TrackIR reset button/keybind.
Also check you don't have an axis bound to zoom that is not in the middle position.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Sometimes you cant see it for looking at it, I had TrackIR assigned to zoom rather than Headtracker Fwd/Bk, many Thx

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |