Help, CVN-74 John C Stennis supercarrier disappeared

MagicSlave

Am I going crazy? I place the CVN-74 John C Stennis in mission editor and get the old stennis, small and without deck crew. The other Supercarriers work fine. I'm double, triple and quadruple checking in mission editor, I only have one CVN-74. 

I have also removed all mods, run the repair, uninstalled and re-installed the Supercarrier module, to no avail

What could be wrong?

Attached is a mission with CVN-74 and CVN-73. When I run the mission, the 73 has deck crew and the 74 doesn't and it is also too small (i.e. it apparently is the old non-supercarrier Stennis).

Stennis Bug.miz

The Stennis is not, and never was part of the Supercarrier pack.

Is the Carrier to use for people without purchasing the DLC.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

49 minutes ago, MagicSlave said:

What could be wrong?

While it is on Early Access, the Supercarrier module gives you only the following carriers:

CVN-71 Theodore Roosevelt

CVN-72 Abraham Lincoln

CVN-73 George Washington

Once the module is out of EA, we are supossed to get two more carriers:

CVN-74 John C Stennis

CVN-75 Harry S. Truman

Once that occurs, I really don't know how are we going to distringuish the old Stennis from the SC Stennis.

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

18 minutes ago, Esac_mirmidon said:

The Stennis is not, and never was part of the Supercarrier pack.

Is the Carrier to use for people without purchasing the DLC.

14 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

While it is on Early Access, the Supercarrier module gives you only the following carriers:

CVN-72 Abraham Lincoln

CVN-73 George Washington

CVN-74 John C Stennis

CVN-75 Harry S. Truman

Once that occurs, I really don't know how are we going to distringuish the old Stennid from the SC Stennis.

Thanks for the answers, my mistake. I must have taken a too long break from carrier ops...

• Like 1

Well, the names at the editor may drive to confusion because are all together in sequence but the Stennis never was part of the DLC.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

19 minutes ago, Esac_mirmidon said:

the Stennis never was part of the DLC.

Carriers.jpg

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

On 12/12/2021 at 7:23 PM, Rudel_chw said:

Once that occurs, I really don't know how are we going to distringuish the old Stennis from the SC Stennis.

The SC one will be the right size.

On 12/12/2021 at 7:52 PM, Esac_mirmidon said:

Well, the names at the editor may drive to confusion because are all together in sequence but the Stennis never was part of the DLC.

You realise that the only callsign that marshal uses ("courage") is explicitly for the Stennis?

Edited by Northstar98
formatting
  • Like 2

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

1 hour ago, Rudel_chw said:

CVN-72 Abraham Lincoln

CVN-73 George Washington

CVN-74 John C Stennis

CVN-75 Harry S. Truman

Hi Rudel_chw, the CVN-75 Harry S. Truman is already out the only one not out yet is the Stennis; It will be easy to distinguish, starting by the correct size as stated (also textures and details are superior than the default Stennis). And i bet EA will add some cue to the name has they did with both versions of the Kuznetsov.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

I was mentioning the Stennis was not included on the DLC SC pack at release. And remains actually the same. My fault using the word "never" included.

About confusing names. If you have on the editor CVN-71. CVN-72, CVN-73, CVN-74 and CVN-75, is very easy to think all are the same level of fidelity, but they are not right now.

Anyway the Stennis is not on the SC class.  "YET"

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, Esac_mirmidon said:

I was mentioning the Stennis was not included on the DLC SC pack at release. And remains actually the same. My fault using the word "never" included.

About confusing names. If you have on the editor CVN-71. CVN-72, CVN-73, CVN-74 and CVN-75, is very easy to think all are the same level of fidelity, but they are not right now.

Anyway the Stennis is not on the SC class.  "YET"

I never had any problems identifying which ones are from the SC or not. But i understand what you´re saying, the CVN-74 is in the middle of the others Supercarrier CVN´s.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Exactly. Some people may take by mistake the Carriers level of fidelity but just a question ahead to solve the mistery.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

16 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

My sure-fire method is to check for the misplaced safety nets on the bow - a long-standing bug which was never corrected.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria