I've been trying to get up with all of the improvements that have been done to the hornet... My problem is that the screens load up with a shorter version and about 1/3 of the simulation missing... I have been trying several months to solve this but with health issues I'm not able to fix this  

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

I suspect that, for some reason, the Resolution selected on the Optios/System screen does not match the actual resolution of your monitor.

I tried this hypothesis on my system. My monitor has a resolution of 2560 x 1440, and normally that's what I have selected in Options/System. When I change that option to 4240 x 1440 then my monitor shows the left 60% of the DCS World screen spread over the entire width of my monitor. That sounds about like what you describe.

If my guess is right: Just set the Resolution in Options/System so that it matches your monitor's pixel size. You should find the right values in the dropdown, but you can also overwrite it if you don't see the right values. And if you don't use a multi-monitor configuration, the field "Monitors" should be set to "1 Screen".

If this doesn't help you need to provide more specifics about your setup, plus a screen copy of the Options/Systems page.

Edited by LeCuvier
  • Like 1

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 5 months later...

I've finally able to get the sim to function... Thank everyone for your expert instruction 

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR