Full fidelity russian aircraft?

chnapo

Guys, I don´t even know where to ask, but how is it possible that nobody is even working on a full-fidelity russian aircraft model? I bet the interest would be through the roof. There are numerous jets from the western side, but if you want something russian, you just aren´t competitive in multi-role. Mig 29, SU 27, SU 33 - all lack guided air to ground weaponry, while SU 25T lacks radar-guided air to air weaponry. There is no F/A 18 or F16 equivallent on the Russian side in this game. I think we need SU 34 for that. It´s supersonic, has options for Fox 1, 2 and 3, GPS and for GPS and laser guided munitions. Second, IMO we need Mig 31 as an F14 equivallent. Please, whoever can make this happen, I am holding my money and not buying any other models until these come out. I am sorry if this is not the apropriate forum, but I did not find a better place to post this.

And yes, I know there are mods for these, but they aren´t available for PVP on pretty much any server.

Ryzen 3 3100 @ 4.2 GHz (temporarily, until Ryzen 5 5600 non-X is available)

B550 DS3H

2x16GB DDR4 3600 MHz CL16 Trident Z Neo
Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti 11GB

Xiaomi 34" 3440x1440 144Hz curved gaming monitor

Plus the MiG-23MLA is in the works - although not exactly multi role 

In my opinion an extension of Flaming Cliffs for more up to date Russian Planes would be amazing such as the Su-35S and MiG-29SMT - as those won’t come as full fidelity. 

EDIT: what would be extremely amazing would be a full fidelity MiG-31M though - you know the 1990s prototype of the next generation MiG-31 which got canceled 

Edited by 1MajorKoenig

I´d be happy if SU 34 was on FC3 level, but we really need that plane in game as more than a mod.

• Like 1

Ryzen 3 3100 @ 4.2 GHz (temporarily, until Ryzen 5 5600 non-X is available)

B550 DS3H

2x16GB DDR4 3600 MHz CL16 Trident Z Neo
Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti 11GB

Xiaomi 34" 3440x1440 144Hz curved gaming monitor

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2021 at 11:19 AM, chnapo said:

Guys, I don´t even know where to ask, but how is it possible that nobody is even working on a full-fidelity russian aircraft model? I bet the interest would be through the roof. There are numerous jets from the western side, but if you want something russian, you just aren´t competitive in multi-role. Mig 29, SU 27, SU 33 - all lack guided air to ground weaponry, while SU 25T lacks radar-guided air to air weaponry. There is no F/A 18 or F16 equivallent on the Russian side in this game. I think we need SU 34 for that. It´s supersonic, has options for Fox 1, 2 and 3, GPS and for GPS and laser guided munitions. Second, IMO we need Mig 31 as an F14 equivallent. Please, whoever can make this happen, I am holding my money and not buying any other models until these come out. I am sorry if this is not the apropriate forum, but I did not find a better place to post this.

And yes, I know there are mods for these, but they aren´t available for PVP on pretty much any server.

Yes, you are right russian side needs some new aircraft like the su34 a supersonic strike aircraft with decent air to air missiles and good guided air to ground weapons.

Also russia is kinda lacking in a good air to air platform, so ED could give us some modern or atleast some modernised planes. 

My suggestion is Mig-29M or Mig-29SMT, the M version was made from the K variant wich was the naval version, the M got new russian avionics 2 extra hard points wich allowed the air craft to carry 8 air to air missiles and also made the aircraft able to carry guided air to ground weaponry. And also it got extra 630L fueltank

The SMT variant (iz. 9.19) wich also got new fueltank, new radar, new RWR and new avionics, als o it could carry laser guided air to ground weaponry. the SMT was also able  carry the R77E with slighty increased range and was able to carry the new R27ER1 with passive radar homing seeker.

Also the SU27SM comes to my mind as a new addition to the game with new modern avionics and new weapons like the R77 and the TV guided bombs.

• Like 1