Missing warehouse item

Beta Sokol

Have you restricted any items in the warehouse?  
I‘be been working on a mission recently that had a similar issue with fuel tanks.  Making all equipment available solved the fuel tank issue, but is clearly not the correct solution in the long term

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

hello. this should be a bug. i was going to report it earlier. Shturm racks are not visible after loading them from in game rearming menu. but they are visible if they be part of default payload of mission (track files included). i can remember they were working at launch date but after some updates they became invisible. (and personally i like those empty racks🙂).

shturm-rack-bug-2.trk shturm-rack-bug-1.trk

Edited by Alireza.kh

1 hour ago, Alireza.kh said:

hello. this should be a bug. i was going to report it earlier. Shturm racks are not visible after loading them from in game rearming menu. but they are visible if they be part of default payload of mission (track files included). i can remember they were working at launch date but after some updates they became invisible. (and personally i like those empty racks🙂).

shturm-rack-bug-2.trk 216.5 kB · 0 downloads shturm-rack-bug-1.trk 297.28 kB · 0 downloads

+1

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • ED Team

this is reported and will be fixed in a future patch.

thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

So, it´s finally working, many thanks to the team !

Remember, that´s just a tiny little but important detail. They never removed these racks during service, it was more rare to see helicopters with armed launcher tubes or old phalanga´s

(on 24 D) instead of having just these racks installed. Even the 24 K (photo reconnaisance) carried racks...

Eastern Germany late 70´s to early 90´s

• Like 2