Target Lock key command has a red circle next to it in the key command list.

sobe

The "Target Lock"  key command has a red circle next to it in the key command list.  I have tried to change the command from the Enter key to something else and the red circle remains.  As a result, neither the Enter key, nor any other key combination works to lock a target.  Weird.  This is the only key command with a red circle. 

This occurs on the Mig-29c which as I understand it, is the S version. 

I just tested the Su-27 and the target lock key (Enter) worked fine. 

Edited by sobe

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

If you hover the cursor over the red sign it will tell you what is causing the conflict. You can also try to move the \saved games\dcs\config\input\mig-29c folder to some other safe location and check again if it solves the issue. If yes, you can import the device profiles from the saved location.

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

draconus

Thanks for the response.  However, today there is no red circle.  Maybe there is a G-d for virtual flyers.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

• 1 month later...

Hi mate. I've got this today. its only the Mig 29C, the other two MiG 29 models dont have the red circle on the line for "target lock".

There is no info when hovering over red circle (usually explains the clash) just say "Target Lock". i.e the name of the function on that line.

Not being able to lock is a bit of a problem.