Squadron that is looking for viggen pilots experienced or not we need everyone!

isglas

Whaaaats up everyone I’m writing this post mostly because my dcs squadron of 250 member are looking really bad for this rare thing called viggen pilots :). We are mostly a US based squadron but have members all over the world. You must be able to speak English, be 18+ and just a nice individual.

We organized events multiple times each week on our own servers that are open 24/7 and with prebuilt huge dynamic scenarios. On top of that do we also have campaigns wher we can have up to 40 people flying at ones. If you are experienced in the viggen that’s great but I’m willing to teach you the viggen inside and out if you so want to. 

So are you the one that likes to fly low and stupidly fast above the tree tops, strike targets that are deep in to enemy territory or just do send RB-15s at a poor carrier group. What are you waiting for just click on the link down below because I would love to have you as my wing man and teach you everything I know about the viggen!

You will find the discord invite here

// (HVY) Artic fox

Edited by isglas

On 12/19/2021 at 10:31 AM, isglas said:

Whaaaats up everyone I’m writing this post mostly because my dcs squadron of 250 member are looking really bad for this rare thing called viggen pilots :). We are mostly a US based squadron but have members all over the world. You must be able to speak English, be 18+ and just a nice individual.

We organized events multiple times each week on our own servers that are open 24/7 and with prebuilt huge dynamic scenarios. On top of that do we also have campaigns wher we can have up to 40 people flying at ones. If you are experienced in the viggen that’s great but I’m willing to teach you the viggen inside and out if you so want to. 

So are you the one that likes to fly low and stupidly fast above the tree tops, strike targets that are deep in to enemy territory or just do send RB-15s at a poor carrier group. What are you waiting for writing a comment if you’re interested because I would love to have you as my wing man and teach you everything I know about the viggen!

At what times are most of your flights / trainings usually taking place?

Kind regards,

Snappy

Edited by Snappy
  • Like 1

Had the Viggen for ages. I can fly it but admit that I really haven't spent the time needed to learn the navigation and weapon systems properly. (Plus there isn't a snowball's chance in hell of me ever learning all the different RWR tones in the thing. Seriously, who decided on that system???)

I tried the discord link above but it seems to have expired. Any chance of posting it again?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...