Need help with model viewer or have a list of cockpit arguments

Leviathan667

Hi,

I need help with the model viewer. I'd like to be able to get into the cockpit but I cannot. Which file  should I open and/or which icons should I click?

Otherwise, is there  a list of x cockpit arguments and param range for each?

Thanks for your help

Wishlist: Tornado ADV/IDS, Blackburn Buccaneer, Super Mystère B2, Saab J 35 Draken,

For arguments and their values and descriptions, most are listed here for every aircraft https://github.com/asherao/DCS-ExportScripts

open the lua files and start reading. Have fun!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hi!

Is there a way to trigger the STD flag in the altimeter which came with the big update?
I want to use the trigger condition X: COCKPIT ARGUMENT IN RANGE.
For me it seems the device FLIGHTDATAUNIT (25) has become some more params, but I don't know how to find out which one is for the pull-out of the altimeter rotary knob.
Using DCS-BIOS and the command "return list_cockpit_params()" doesn't give any parameter showing a change when I pull the knob out or push it it.
The input file keyboard.lua shows
"down = 3711, value_down = 1.0, cockpit_device_id = devices.FLIGHTDATAUNIT "
Checking the files 
clickabledata.lua and many other files in the scripts folder of the module gave me no hints.

Help please!

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

20 hours ago, TOViper said:

Hi!

Is there a way to trigger the STD flag in the altimeter which came with the big update?
I want to use the trigger condition X: COCKPIT ARGUMENT IN RANGE.
For me it seems the device FLIGHTDATAUNIT (25) has become some more params, but I don't know how to find out which one is for the pull-out of the altimeter rotary knob.
Using DCS-BIOS and the command "return list_cockpit_params()" doesn't give any parameter showing a change when I pull the knob out or push it it.
The input file keyboard.lua shows
"down = 3711, value_down = 1.0, cockpit_device_id = devices.FLIGHTDATAUNIT "
Checking the files 
clickabledata.lua and many other files in the scripts folder of the module gave me no hints.

Help please!

clickabledata.lua line 725 says the altimeter knob is arg 119. I used modelViewer to confirm. Reading the note, something looked odd. I checked args around 2009. Arg 2008 is the altimeter flag. Arg 2005 is similar to arg 119. Jumped in ME to confirm. Arg 119 is correct. Couldn't Find the STD flag. You can either look for it in model viewer or assume that the position of arg 119 is linked to the position of the STD flag, which it seems to be. I hope that gets you closer to a solution.
image.png

Edited by Bailey
  • Thanks 1