Strange Issue with TGP

Hellbat

Issue is that for some reason I can't use TMS Up/Right to get point/area tracks after the RDR cursor has been touched.  I've attached a track in the Nevada GBU training mission and initially when I first set CZ on Steerpoint 2 it seems fine and I can get point and area tracks, but as soon as I touch the RDR cursor it just starts drifting and after this point I cannot get a track.  I do not have issues with the RDR cursor or TMS buttons elsewhere (e.g. dogfight mode, markpoints etc) and I have observed this behavior with the TGP in multiple missions.   I recently did change my HOTAS (Gunfighter + TM F16 Grip + Cougar throttle vs TM Cougar before), however I have no idea why only the TGP is negatively affected.

I have done a full repair to remove any mods as well as removed DCS.openbeta in Saved Games. Log is also attached.

Edit: Seems to be resolved via adding deadzones to the RDR cursor in the controller setup.  I don't fully understand why I don't see this behavior in either the A-A or A-G radars, but setting a deadzone of 2 on both axis makes it usable for now.

TGP_Problems.trk dcs.log

Edited by Hellbat