Video Import Problems?

mytai01

Has anyone noticed any problems importing videos made using Nvidia Experience into your video editor of choice. I use Vegas Pro 14.0, and haven't been able to get recently made Nvidia Experience MP4's to be recognized by Vegas Pro 14.0. The error message is uncoded and doesn't explain anything. I can still import older videos.

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

• 1 month later...

Hi!

I don't use nV GE.

Have you tried transcoding the video into a lossless format? It's a pretty good idea to do your entire workflow this way anyway, up until the last export before uploading to youtube.

Also, do you have a sample video from the times the problem was not yet present? If so, you could feed bothe the videos to e.g. VLC to compare their codec informations (ctrl+j).