VFC-617 Jousters Special Event on 16 JAN 2022 at 1400 EST

GeoS72

Good day fellow DCS Aviators!

I am the Command Master Chief (CMC) for VFC-617 "Jousters". My squadron is teaming up with Fox3 Managed Solutions (FOX3MS) to host a large 48 client aircraft PvE mission that can accommodate 55 players (Pilots, RIOs, and Gunners). The date and time is set for 16 Jan 2022 at 1400 EST.

Event description: Jousters’ Sultan of Sting Episode 4, The Grand Finale. The Jousters are over extended in Ashmenistan and face an overwhelming force from Stalinasia & Sultan Usman III. A Joint Task Force has been assembled for the final showdown with the Stalinasians and the Sultan’s famed Komries Guard. The FOX3MS team and  the Jousters need your help! Will you answer the call to arms?

Available aircraft: A-10CII, AV-8B, F-14B, F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, Ka-50, and Mi-24P. Sign up via Google Sheet link below to reserve your slot. DCS Open Beta and Syria map required for all clients; SuperCarrier required for Tomcat and Hornet players. Streaming and other content creation is encouraged, give FOX3MS all the visibility it deserves.

Contact Ghostmaker or DarkHelmet on Discord with questions here: VFC-617 Jousters https://discord.gg/m62hJQkhtq

Sign-up sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EO4QTJUSzvHZrzv_VNV7MqECSYZLP00oCRcjqnvM_xw/edit?usp=sharing

None finer!
DarkHelmet

SoS4_Promo.png

Edited by GeoS72
added tags

A quick click onto the signup link and I noticed:  the "Flight Disposition" box describes the various flight packages; Kasper and Grimlock descriptions seem to be reversed from what they are described to be their "Role" within the signup section  (SEAD vs CAP)

• 2 weeks later...

@CobraKhan, my apologies for not addressing your post sooner than today. Thanks for pointing this discrepancy out. The sign-up sheet takes precedence for each flight group's role. The problem will be fixed shortly.

Are you interested in participating in this event?

Break, break:

We are looking for a few Hind and Black Shark pilots for this mission! Anyone interested may reply below or follow Discord link.

Furthermore, a briefing document is available on the Jousters discord link. This will provide mission objectives for each flight group.

Thanks for your interest!
DarkHelmet

Update on available slots for Sultan of Sting Episode 4:

We are still looking for Mi-24 Hind and Ka-50 Black Shark pilots. That flight group is wide open! There are 4 slots available for AV-8B Harrier II pilots, 2 slots for F/A-18C pilots, and 2 slots for F-16C pilots.

If you are interested then follow the sign-up link in Post 1. The "Player" field is only open for input on that form. You may also respond here if interested in playing this large mission.

Thanks for your interest!
DarkHelmet