Slam/Slam ER - AWW13 link

marzzz

I have noticed a strange thing with the AWW13 link with slam

on the wep option , whatever the station choosen, the AWW13 will link the slam correctly.

for exemple, if i choose to fire a slam on station 8 and i choose the station 2 on the wep option , the link works

I think it's a bug otherwise the wep option wouldn't give us the choice of the station

Another thing , i can link the AWW 13 even after  the slam has been released. i would have thought i had to link BEFORE the release .

Is it like that in IRL ?

Thanks for your reply

• ED Team

Hi, 

please include a short track replay example. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
11 hours ago, marzzz said:

bignewy , have you checked my problem ?

thks

Will do today, its on my list

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Will leave this on investigating at the moment, I have a similar issue open with walleye and data link. When the team return on the 10th from their break I will ask them to take a look again.

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Hi

Today since the update ,i tried again with 4 slam ER and AWW13.

Impossible for me to link the AWW13 ( no video feed back ) except for the last Slam ???!!!! I tried different scenarios  ( link before and after weapon release ....)

I don't understand

What  did i do wrong ?

Thanks

Edited by marzzz

Hi

in fact i’ve made a mistake …. i have configured the distance for only one slam … so ok it works

But same remark that before

Choosing the station on wep option seems to be useless ( ok ,however it activates the link)

Finally i think choosing the station in wep option is just a shortcut in order to rapidly have the right channel on the AWW 13 video ( rather using ufc panel )

Right ?

thanks

Edited by marzzz

22 minutes ago, marzzz said:

Hi

in fact i’ve made a mistake …. i have configured the distance for only one slam … so ok it works

But same remark that before

Choosing the station on wep option is totally useless 

is it a bug or wep option is just a shortcut  in order to have rapidly the good channel for AWW 13 video ? 

thanks

Choosing with WEP selects the right channel and the right pylon to configure on the SMS. Even without a label, select the OSB where the SLAM option would be in the WEP menu still sets the DL channel to that station.

• ED Team

Please confirm it is working for you now, I am not seeing any problem when I test. 

thanks

My english is poor so it s difficult for me to explain my thougts..

i just tried to understand the logical of the wep choosing station 

So to answer your question , yes it works 

Ps: what was the  problem that the update solved  

• Corrected SLAM-ER / DL13 unlimited munitions error.

thanks