Create nav/tartget points with shkval

dresoccer4
Go to solution Solved by Volk.,

I'm wanting to use the shkval to point to an enemy group's position on the ground and create a target or nav point that I can then quickly reference later during battle. How can this be done?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

• Solution

For target points, Edit mode in the PVI, Press Nav TGT pnt, lase up your target location, press number you wanna save, Uncage Shkval, Enter, then go into opp mode again.

Data Link Targets are a bit quicker to save, though slightly slower to recall depending on how many you do. Just target type button and then SendMem. That vid I posted in the other link as the first in a playlist that deals with all these things in probably-too-much detail.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

For Black Shark tutorials, visit my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-LgdvOGP3SSNUGVN95b8Bw

8 hours ago, Volk. said:

For target points, Edit mode in the PVI, Press Nav TGT pnt, lase up your target location, press number you wanna save, Uncage Shkval, Enter, then go into opp mode again.

Data Link Targets are a bit quicker to save, though slightly slower to recall depending on how many you do. Just target type button and then SendMem. That vid I posted in the other link as the first in a playlist that deals with all these things in probably-too-much detail.

thanks ill give it a go

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules