MiG-29 Su-27 Su-33 Cockpit patch by inSKy

RICK

MiG-29 Su-27 Su-33 Cockpit Mod by inSKy/ADA/Rattler

======================================================

After a few days of debugging.Now released the cockpit patches

(mig29/su27/su33).After extracting downloaded directly to copy

the directory of Lock On.Note: This patch for version 1.12, version

1.02 I did not try. Please back-up your own game files.

Copyright inSky WorkGroup ,AdA Mod Dev Team and Rattler.

inSky WorkGroup

inSky*FA_576/zgtx101

http://www.insky.cn

lockonfiles download:http://www.lockonfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&cid=180&lid=1249&ttitle=MiG-29_Su-27_Su-33_Cockpit_Mod#dldetails

MiG-29_001.jpg.1f7f0f631d731e63ff070aa62acd9ba8.jpg

MiG-29_002.jpg.1d5c172d0d758aafba0035378aca3f60.jpg

Su-27_001.jpg.50ecf101771b2258d716f41a7c749700.jpg

Su-27_002.jpg.2775b9437e8ed463586b4d6214b87757.jpg

Edited by RICK
  • Like 1

Ni hau Rick! Thanx for the cockpits, very nice work ... :thumbup:

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

Sorry to sound kinda noobish at this, but do you have to have the ADA mod and the F-14 cockpit mod to get this to work? I downloaded it, and theres a bunch of goofy things that happened and it doesnt look like the pictures you posted. I hope I can get this fixed cause I really love what you did.

realy nice work! i guess it's not compatible with the english cockpit mod by chance :)

Yes and no. You can change the textures, color of panels etc. Put frames around gauges. If you have any questions, you can ask them of me anytime. It was I and rattler who made the mod. Be glad to help you out.

pktis

Hey rattler, do you think you can help me? I either need to grab the ADA mod and the F-14 beta cockpit mod or I just missed a main download for this mod all together. Im mission alot of parts on the cockpit in terms of area around gauges and some panels themselves..

Hey rattler, do you think you can help me? I either need to grab the ADA mod and the F-14 beta cockpit mod or I just missed a main download for this mod all together. Im mission alot of parts on the cockpit in terms of area around gauges and some panels themselves..

Put up a pic so I can see what is missing. The su-33 mod or the f-14 mod will give you files for the su-33 cockpit only. I believe the ADA uses the Mig-29 , if so I may be able to help you. Send the pic, so I can get a handle on your problem. cheers. What aircraft are you trying to use?

cool. I did try the F-14 last night and it seems to of somewhat fixed the problem for the 33 and 27, but theres still some goofyness going on. The main plane I fly is the mig, and the gauges on the bottem right seem to be mission all the black around it. Ill try and get a pic for ya later tonight and PM ya on them.

Thanks too.

Ducky

cool. I did try the F-14 last night and it seems to of somewhat fixed the problem for the 33 and 27, but theres still some goofyness going on. The main plane I fly is the mig, and the gauges on the bottem right seem to be mission all the black around it. Ill try and get a pic for ya later tonight and PM ya on them.

Thanks too.

Ducky

Did you put the Kabina-27.lom file in and remove to a backup place the original kabina-27. The su-33 will not work without that file. Anyway give me a pic. and I will see whats wrong. Might be a bad download. These textures will not work for a MIg-29 only the models that use the su-33 as a starting model for other aircraft mods. But hay, let me see the pic first. cheers.

Ok I got some SS for ya.

Here is the Su-33 without the lights on:

02f234.jpg

Here is the Su-33 with the lights on:

55bfdab494.jpg

Heres the Mig-29:

150aec5e.jpg

Heres the Su-27 without the lights on:

a6559e.jpg

and lastly, here is the Su-27 with the lights on:

751009bda1.jpg

I didnt add the difference between the mig with its lights on and off because they dont change like the Su planes do. The mig just seems to be missing some stuff around the insterment pannels. But you can see that there is stuff wrong and I dont know what to do =P.

Ducky.