DCS: AJS-37 Patch Dec 23rd 2021 - Feedback Thread

IronMike

16 minutes ago, Sprool said:

The texture file in question has no text on it - only the numbers - and swedish numbers are same as english 😉 you can see this from the image I posted up earlier.

I've got 4 word on there. Maybe we have different textures then? 😉

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |

4 minutes ago, Lt_Nasty said:

If I land and make a full stop on the runway then I can't start rolling again. 🤔

Can you make a track file? 

"Subsonic is below Mach 1, supersonic is up to Mach 5. Above Mach 5 is hypersonic. And reentry from space, well, that's like Mach a lot."

8 minutes ago, Lt_Nasty said:

If I land and make a full stop on the runway then I can't start rolling again. 🤔

Did you do an airstart? If so, check the break axis, you might have to invert them. They may be breaking by default.

But yeah, a track file would be helpful figuring this out.

Edited by MYSE1234

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |

20 minutes ago, Lt_Nasty said:

Cold start, axis ok but I can´t reproduce it. Sorry for my post...

In the past, I may or may not have forgotten to lower my gear, and got stuck on the runway.  I'm sure that's not what happened to you 🥸

"Subsonic is below Mach 1, supersonic is up to Mach 5. Above Mach 5 is hypersonic. And reentry from space, well, that's like Mach a lot."

3 minutes ago, STRIPES said:

Often times after rearming like every 2 out of 3 the RB75 sight does not work, tried cycling Trigger Guard, Master Mode Selector, and Weapons Selector many times. Cant get the sight to come back by any means.

What, exactly, are you loading on the jet?

5 minutes ago, STRIPES said:

Often times after rearming like every 2 out of 3 the RB75 sight does not work, tried cycling Trigger Guard, Master Mode Selector, and Weapons Selector many times. Cant get the sight to come back by any means.

This is an official tracked bug.  I don't think anyone has looked at it yet though. 

1 hour ago, STRIPES said:

At least it is know, is it a bug only since this update? I have only experienced it now.

It's newly tracked. I have never had the problem so it seems new. 

After the first test flights:

- Ships are displayed too weakly depending on the setting.

- RWR signs not visible at night, is this intentional? Normally they shone in bright yellow.

- RB 15 lose track after launch (already reported, topic was discussed but answer from you is still pending please look again in the topic).

- Landing behavior has changed, it now turns upside down much easier, reminiscent of the F-16.

Thanks, we will report any other bugs or abnormalities if we find them.

in addition to that:

26 minutes ago, FlyingTyphoon said:

- RB 15 lose track after launch (already reported, topic was discussed but answer from you is still pending please look again in the topic).

with 20 megs, the trackfile is unfortunately to large, to attach it here.
Two times a "nightrun" 17:57 and 18:29. 17:34, an attack on a Grisha next to it was successful. We had the feeling, that it had something to do with the nightlight. Doing the same run tomorrow at daylight.

If i can send, or upload the trackfile anywhere, please let me know. 

RB-15 just won't track it at all and passing straight by the ship @~90meters alt.

image.png

Having issues with bombing, especially high drags via CCIP, not working as i get no HUD symbology when setting trigger to unsafe. Viggen is very much broken for me since the last update, hurry with the hotfix please @heatblur!

Youtube channel @Flightenvy680

Banner 1.png

1 hour ago, Ghost79 said:

Having issues with bombing, especially high drags via CCIP, not working as i get no HUD symbology when setting trigger to unsafe. Viggen is very much broken for me since the last update, hurry with the hotfix please @heatblur!

I recorded a video of both HD and LD bomb runs, not published though, two days ago and both types of bombs ran perfectly.  Please note that for HD, you need to follow the configuration rule, lower the HUD, go very fast > M 0.7, and low alt for the piper to show up.

May I ask for further details, please?

Edited by VFGiPJP
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

Just did it again, at dailight.

Behavior as it should be. Same target.

Need to investigate further....

Edit: Tried to play with the same settings within single player, and it works just fine. Wether day, or night.

Edited by GrafRotz

4 hours ago, VFGiPJP said:

I recorded a video of both HD and LD bomb runs, not published though, two days ago and both types of bombs ran perfectly.  Please note that for HD, you need to follow the configuration rule, lower the HUD, go very fast > M 0.7, and low alt for the piper to show up.

May I ask for further details, please?

And fly at 150-300 meters altitude. 

Только что, tflash сказал:

Djeez did I loose a lot of time with the waypoints from the ME not working before realizing something was wrong. How do you load waypoints from the F10 map? Is there a quick tutorial on that somewhere?  

I'm too. I think it happened after big update. Waiting new hotfix for this problem....

17 minutes ago, tflash said:

Djeez did I loose a lot of time with the waypoints from the ME not working before realizing something was wrong. How do you load waypoints from the F10 map? Is there a quick tutorial on that somewhere?  

It's described at the end of the Viggen manual. There is also a good tutorial here: 

11 minutes ago, wazzerbosh said:

Do we know if it also fixes the ships invisible on radar issue too?

There was a test build that was supposed to fix that but I didn't get a chance to test it because of the holidays.  One of the other testers reported that it worked for him. Hopefully it's in the hotfix.

Edited by Machalot