ECM Keybinds Missing

I tried this but its not working correctly.  The power switch will move in the cockpit, but the ECM panel does not receive power.  Only if I switch it on with the mouse will the ECM panel actually turn on.  I suspect the same thing is happening with the XMIT switch. So looks like we need to wait on ED after all.

Intel i7 9700K, ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E, Zotac GTX 2080 TI AMP, Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200mhz, Corsair H60 liquid cooler, EVGA 850W PS, Cooler Master: Master Case H500, 1 TB Samsung EVO SSD | Virpil CM2 Throttle, F-16: Thrustmaster F-16/A-10 Stick, F-18: Thrustmaster F-18 Stick | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | G2 Reverb, J-PEIN Desk mount Throttle, VIRPIL VP-L mount Stick, Cougar MFDs, Generic Custom Built Front Panel, Left Panel and Right Panel, 32 Button Steam Deck.

Yes, I spent some time creating the ECM commands but gave up. And having to use two commands for every one of the buttons on the numeric pad is not acceptable. I'm afraid we'll have to wait for ED.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 2 weeks later...

Was looking for this today as well. Would very much like to have this bound to one of the 3-way switches on my throttle, but I really don't want to start messing around with mods just to get this simple functionality. @BIGNEWY, could you pass this on to the team so we can have added to the keybinds?

I'm building a campaign! www.coconutcockpit.com

• ED Team

Should be in the next patch, or the one after. 

thanks

• Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2