example of 50% of fps loss for a reason not obvious to guess

situation : "WORLDS APART Mission 7" beginning of the mission, easy to reproduce.

If I look in fornt of me, 60 fps in VR with margins

If I look left, 33 fps, seems CPU is creating the issue, even if loaded at 40% !

Front:

Capture.JPG

Left

Capture2.JPG

Edited by lefuneste01

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

• 1 month later...

Only thing I can see from your screens is, that in the latter DCS is not the active window (aka not the foreground application) and cpu usage jumped up.

From that you cannot conclude anything.

Not saying, there is no problem, but the evidence you delivered is not helpful to draw any conclusion.

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2022 at 4:12 PM, Hiob said:

Only thing I can see from your screens is, that in the latter DCS is not the active window (aka not the foreground application) and cpu usage jumped up.

From that you cannot conclude anything.

Not saying, there is no problem, but the evidence you delivered is not helpful to draw any conclusion.

Hello, I discovered and reproduce the problem when playing the mission, so not in the screenshot context.

I did not manage to get the fpsVR windows I see in my VR helmet grabbed in a screenshot, so I had to do display it in windows desktop ans do a screencopy of both fpsVR and DCS VR mirror windows to show it. But this is 100% representative of what you can see in game condition.

And I assume I can have good advice of DCS performance issue :

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste