Remerciement a ED

PLUTON

Thanks.
In the official news section you wrote this (we thank you for having made our dreams come true) but it is also up to us users of the simulator to thank you for being able to make our dream come true and to pilot all the modules of our choice on superb cards even if here or there there are still small problems,
and we know that you are working hard to resolve all of this. Thank you and know that if you don t give up we will always be behind you. Best wishes to all the team for the year 2022 & more.👏👍🤩

• Like 43

• 4 weeks later...
  • ED Team

Thanks for the kind words, and thanks for flying with us. 

best regards

Bignewy and the Eagle Dynamics team

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 5 weeks later...

Indeed the Team have put a lot of efforts and hard work to keep our dreams Alive!!!! Kind words is always welcome to keep these guys on fire!!!!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Praise topic? I'm in!
Same here. The earliest "DCS", i.e. Su-27 felt like a really serious thing, but looking at how far it has gone over the years is just unbelievable. Moreover we seem to be living in the "sim controls golden era". When in early 2000s I finally had money to buy the set of CH Products gear (stick, throttle, yoke and pedals), I thought I was the King of the Universe. It's of course very good equipment, but when I'm now looking at VKB, Virpil, others (I may not know all these companies), my Warthog and TPR pedals... it's more than I could dream about.
Now add these two things together - software and hardware. Is this really happening?
So... "THANKS!" is the least I can say 🙂

PS. I find it funny. Have you noticed that it's predominantly older folks who seem to appreciate all this the most? Young people probably think computers have been like today since Christ, so they seem unimpressed (not so much at least), but no, each of the few last decades was a leap forward. We are really lucky.

Edited by scoobie
  • Like 6

i7-8700K 32GB 2060(6GB) 27"@1080p TM Hawg HOTAS TPR TIR5 SD-XL 2xSD+ HC Bravo button/pot box

• 2 weeks later...

Big "Eagle Dynamics"...
No matter what happens, I hope to have his simulator and his simulated flights...hopefully the whole world...for another 30 years.

#ThankyouED #Thankyouformakingmylovehappy

Edited by Spook

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you ED for making the BEST flight Simulator in the world!!😃

It helped me to learn A LOT about Aviation and military aircraft. 

And of course, it is a lot of fun learning and flying each Module in DCS World.

THANK YOU!!!

Viggen GIF 2.gif

"If we don't end war, war will end us."  

H. G. Wells

On 2/18/2022 at 6:42 AM, scoobie said:

Have you noticed that it's predominantly older folks who seem to appreciate all this the most? Young people probably think computers have been like today since Christ, so they seem unimpressed (not so much at least), but no, each of the few last decades was a leap forward. We are really lucky.

Yep at 83 years young i can remember WWll , no tv, computers etc, and now with PC , and DCS i can experience my life long fantasy of flying fighter aircraft. And after adding VR and a butt-kicker all i can say is WOW thank you DCS 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Going into retirement and this is the most immersive simulation of flying I can think of. Always wanted to be a pilot, colour blind.....bugger! So thank you to the ED team for letting me relax and enjoy something I've always loved.....sorry about all the planes I've wrecked along the way. Keep it up !

• Like 1

Crashed countless DCS planes

Latest victims are F/A-18 and F-16

Hoping to crash a few more like F-15E and Eurofighter Typhoon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD