Could we get the Bort numbers for Canada and Spain?

Megalax

We have the Bort numbers for all the other Hornet operators. We're only missing those 2 countries.

I can provide info for Canada and I'm sure others like @Ala12Rv-watermanpc could provide for the Spanish Hornets.

I would like to see the numbering system added to complete the list of Hornet operators. Before someone comes in to say "bUt It'S a LoT 20!1!!" The borts are available for other non-Lot 20 operators. There are borts for Australia, which operated A and B models from similar blocks as the RCAF and Spain AF.

Edited by Megalax
  • Like 3

Megalax's Livery Studio

My Liveries in the User Files

I'll stick a maple leaf on anything...

Here are the desired Bort number locations for Canada. The upper wing location has an 11.5 degree clockwise rotation while the lower wing has a 6.5 degree clockwise rotation. The outer fin locations are within the borders of Kil_Kuw and Kil_Switz borts.

DxDAvp6.jpg

Megalax's Livery Studio

My Liveries in the User Files

I'll stick a maple leaf on anything...

• 1 year later...

I've been getting a lot of messages for these two operators since the Modex update,

IIRC Both Flew F/A-18As, although Canada's CF-188s were upgraded to the C Standard and then some. But were still at their core F/A-18As

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

6 hours ago, Megalax said:

Like I said in the original post, we have Australian borts, and they were A models too. So it doesn't matter.

Point taken.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• 1 month later...