And now?

Spirale

Am i the only one asking myself these questions? 🤔

Are you satisfied with the low level of communication about the Harrier? about the missing features or other things that will be implemented/ corrected? That no one answers....

Edited by Spirale

3 hours ago, Spirale said:

Am i the only one asking myself these questions? 🤔

Are you satisfied with the low level of communication about the Harrier? about the missing features or other things that will be implemented/ corrected? That no one answers....

It’s almost like it’s the Christmas holidays and people are spending time with their family’s. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

I wouldn’t expect any answers before next year when people start to go back to work, even the devs are allowed family time, once in a while.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Razbam and Alpha Juliet specifically have been great about communicating the progress of harrier. You have, as others have said, just happened to ask this question on literally the only time of year where a response would not be expected.

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

• ED Team

Please have some considerations for the teams who maybe on their Christmas breaks. 
When RAZBAM are ready to share news they will. 

Thanks

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2