More plane suggestions

Mike Force Team

Sure, anything else?

• Like 6

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Out of them, the only one I'm interested in is the Tu-16, as an AI aircraft, preferably in multiple versions.

But I can't see any of them becoming modules.

• Like 2

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

15 hours ago, Mike Force Team said:

Another addition I would like to see is a hypersonic anti-ship missile.  

There's barely a few examples in service as it is, and all of them eclipse the range of our maps.

And seeing as the naval environment is pretty low fidelity, with plenty missing, and we don't have a single BMD system in DCS, they're probably among the least suitable weapons for DCS, second only to nuclear-armed, ballistic missiles.

• Like 1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

high quality AI B-52's, specifically B-52D for the Vietnam and SAC 1960's era, and the modern H. Better model geometry, wing flex, better AI pilots.

Mirage III for Middle East history, dogfighting over the sand. 

Black Hawk or some other "Hawk -60" variant. 

Announced projects that I want to buy:

F-8 Crusader

Bo-105

A-29 Super Tucano

F4U Corsair

Edited by Rick50
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TSR.2, CF-105 Arrow 

UH-60, CH-47, MH-6, 

Super Tucano, A-1 Skyraider, A-4 Skyhawk, 

B-1B

A-12 Avenger, yea I know it never entered service, but still cool. Basically think of an A-6 Intruder, but a Stealth Bomber version, shaped like a flying  Burrito!

RAH-66 Comanche. 

Obviously most of these are not for full fidelity modules... but rather are just cool subjects that would be enjoyable in a sim of some kind.

16 minutes ago, Rick50 said:

TSR.2, CF-105 Arrow 

UH-60, CH-47, MH-6, 

Super Tucano, A-1 Skyraider, A-4 Skyhawk, 

B-1B

A-12 Avenger, yea I know it never entered service, but still cool. Basically think of an A-6 Intruder, but a Stealth Bomber version, shaped like a flying  Burrito!

RAH-66 Comanche. 

Obviously most of these are not for full fidelity modules... but rather are just cool subjects that would be enjoyable in a sim of some kind.

It's too bad on the A-12 . I bet some Navy types are kicking themselves in the ass on that one. Looong range and very stealthy. I can't imagine a single situation where that kind of range, and the ability to evade radars could come in handy. 

Tornado GR.1 .... because of course!!

An AI Vulcan would be very nice for many reasons, including the upcoming South Atlantic map.

C-130H, the old version that flew for many decades with steam gauges.

AC-130 Specter. Not sure what era, because honestly anything from the Vietnam war until the super modern versions of today would be interesting.

Ok it's not a plane, but I'd love to see a major revamp, overhaul of Combined Arms. 

On 4/1/2022 at 9:31 PM, Rick50 said:

Tornado GR.1 .... because of course!!

An AI Vulcan would be very nice for many reasons, including the upcoming South Atlantic map.

C-130H, the old version that flew for many decades with steam gauges.

AC-130 Specter. Not sure what era, because honestly anything from the Vietnam war until the super modern versions of today would be interesting.

Ok it's not a plane, but I'd love to see a major revamp, overhaul of Combined Arms. 

Man me too. Maybe some kind of Ai tactical comander. And maybe just maybe a full fidelity Abrams, or Bradley. 

• Thanks 1

Not sure how much or little this might appeal to people, but how about the MQ-9 Reaper?

And or the General Atomics Mojave?  That's basically a Reaper adapted to do large air to ground work, CAS and so on. Take a Reaper, shorten the fuselage a little, put a thick high lift STOL wing on it with giant flaps. Now add giant tundra balloon tires. And as many Hellfires as you can stick on it, they  figure it should be able to do 16 just like the Apache. Not in service yet, and not entirely  certain it will be even adopted.

• 2 weeks later...