HOTAS profile

Bifrost

I´m quite new to this amazing game and in desperate need of help.

I have the Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog stick and throttle, but I need realistic profile for both the F/A 18 and the F16.

I would appreciate all the help I can get. 

Thx so much.

/Bifrost

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

I can recommend CTS, you get most of the functions you need. Takes a bit of practice to configure and use, but when you understand it, it'll rock your world. You can switch profiles while ingame using the controller bindings.

Edited by Panzertard

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

The default ingame profile is not bad for the warthog. it's defintely a good start to fine tune your own profile

I would recommend to stick as close as possible to the real F18 hotas as described in Chuck's F18 guide (which is soon to be your bible)
Got get it here, this guide is a fantastic tool, way better than the original user guide..
https://www.mudspike.com/chucks-guides-dcs-f-a-18c-hornet/

BTW I have a warthog too, and found no need to install the Target software , I might be wrong on this, but keep in mind it's not mandatory