FS: WinWing Super Taurus Throttle TEMPORARILY OFF MARKET

forgeknight

This has been a tough choice but I am hoping to sell my WinWing Super Taurus throttle. Throttle is in great condition, perhaps a few body scratches from being placed inside the cockpit frame, but other then that like brand new. These throttles are great, and my issue is not with the unit but the software.

I think I am going to build this back up with a Virpil only build. WinWing is great but the software can be a constant headache and I spend more time turning controllers on in a specific order to get Simapp Pro to detect them then I do flying. I am not sure if it is due to the amount of controllers I have running or just their software, but I'm done messing around with it.

Looking to sell, USA only please, (even better if your in FL) and I am thinking somewhere around $450-$500 range, but I am open to offers.... Let me know if your interested.

20211227_122632.jpg

20211227_122645.jpg

20211227_122702.jpg

Edited by forgeknight

• 1 month later...

What part of FL you in?

CPU:Ryzen 7 3800X/Cooler:Corsair 280mm H115i Platinum with 15 total fans/Mobo:Asrock X570 Taichi/Ram:32GB 3600Mhz Gskill Trident Z Neo/GPU:EVGA XC Ultra 2 2080 Ti/PSU:Corsair RM850x/Storage:Samsung Evo970 250gb NVMe M.2, Samsung Evo960 1tb SSD, WD Blue 500gb SSD, WD Black 4tb HDD/Monitors: 2 Dell S2716DGR 1440p 144hz 1ms Gsync/Case:Thermaltake Veiw 71 Snow/VR:Oculus Rift S/Track Ir5/VKB Gunfighter Mk.III Base & MCG Pro Grip/MFG Crosswinds V2 Rudder Pedals/Virpil MT-50CM Throttle/TM Cougar MFDs

Did you sell this?

Asus Prime Z390-A Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen)

Intel Core i7-9700K Coffee Lake 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.9 GHz Turbo) Desktop Processor Intel UHD Graphics 630, 32gb DDR Ram CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB DDR4 DRAM ,   Aorus GeForce RTX 3080 Xtreme 10G 2.0, Corsair H115i RGB Platinum AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, Intel 115X/2066, AMD AM4/TR4, Corsair CP-9020180-NA RMX Series RM850x 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular ATX Power Supply, 4 SSD 1TB

Sorry for all to the delay in my reply's and checking the thread. Yes I still have the throttle, however, I am going to hold off on selling for now. My original plan was to rebuild the cockpit using an all Virpil build (most of which I have sitting in my helo pit) and try to condense  from two cockpits in the room to one. My plan all hinged on me buying a new throttle though, and until all of the supply chain issues, and pending war issues settle down I don't want to move one throttle only to find out I can get a replacement.

I will repost the thread when the time seems right again.

• forgeknight changed the title to FS: WinWing Super Taurus Throttle TEMPORARILY OFF MARKET
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm based in Orlando, but have an airplane so I bounce all around FL. 

Would love to meet up to talk simpits, airplanes, DCS, (and maybe even convince you to sell me the throttle 😂). 

Email me ali@kable.one or hop on The War Server discord and get me. (https://www.thewarserver.com)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...