Excessive reflections in the cockpit since 2.7.9 update.

LeCuvier

S!

The reflections are next to hideous offering nothing to alleged realism. A screen is not real life. Make them optional or remove them altogether. And on Anton the red warning placate is reflected BEHIND the headrest etc. Also about the smudgy glasses. Make them all clear and as of new. ED is not modelling worn out planes or bad production batches. And as a RL military aircraft mechanic I would not even let a plane leave the ground with such dirty cockpit and windshield glass. Pilot´s life depends on seeing out of the plane. Again, give clear glass to all. We stare at a screen, not thru a real cockpit.

• Like 1

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D  Motherboard: ASUS TUF B550-Plus Memory: Kingston FuryX 64Gb GPU: AMD Radeon 6950XT 16Gb HDD: Samsung EVO SSD x 2 Monitor: Samsung 27" Flight gear: Virpil stick, MFG pedals OS: Windows 11 Pro

I hope ED gets the message! They should stop wasting effort on something pseudo-realistic that's nothing to do with reality. And if some people like to look through dirty glass and baked reflections, maybe somebody can sell them transparencies to stick on their screen, or dirty glasses 😉

• Like 1

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just updated to 2.7.11.21408 and the reflections are gone. Thanks ED!

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5