Mission "Looking for trouble" bug or DCS update bug?

In Mission "Looking for trouble" kneeboard reads (and voiceover says) tanker (Arco 1-1) frequency is Pri Ch1, 310.000 MHz. But Pri Ch1 is 318.000 MHz in game, and tanker replys too. Probably just a typo.

A bigger problem is, that the tanker TACAN icon does not appear on the HSI, and under TACAN datas top left corner, no distance, just bearing to tanker. Is it maybe a last update bug?

Also, if I turn on and align HMD, then blank it out temporarily with the Recce button (without ever turning the HMD rheostat to OFF), I can not turn it back on later with the Recce button.

Dunno which is mission bug and which one is update bug...

THX

13 hours ago, Razor18 said:

In Mission "Looking for trouble" kneeboard reads (and voiceover says) tanker (Arco 1-1) frequency is Pri Ch1, 310.000 MHz. But Pri Ch1 is 318.000 MHz in game, and tanker replys too. Probably just a typo.

A bigger problem is, that the tanker TACAN icon does not appear on the HSI, and under TACAN datas top left corner, no distance, just bearing to tanker. Is it maybe a last update bug?

Also, if I turn on and align HMD, then blank it out temporarily with the Recce button (without ever turning the HMD rheostat to OFF), I can not turn it back on later with the Recce button.

Dunno which is mission bug and which one is update bug...

THX

Hi

Will look at the typo and check it out.

The Tacan is a DCS bug as of last update. Have reported to ED. Have found using the correct Tacan but do not selecting AA button seems to be a work around for the moment.

The other will be a DCS bug not a Mission issue. 

EDIT: Just checked out the typo issue on all four versions of mission 3.  The correct frequency for Arco is 318. In fact this is shown correctly on the in game brief notes at the start, also the voice over radio message and accompanying text. What is incorrect is the Kneeboard entry which shows 310.  I will get that updated in the next update. Thanks' for picking that up.👍  

Hope this helps

Thanks

Badger633

Edited by Badger633
  • Like 1

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.